• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Your fictional character crush

K

KibaTheWolf

Toriel.... she was such a sweetheart.... am i the only one who thinks she is just so wholesome and pure? like why would i not wish to be with her!? (dont answer that,theres alot of reasons but i still love everything about her)

Attachments

• 1623214062483.png
    1623214062483.png
    61.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 1623214151950.png
    1623214151950.png
    83.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 1623214362924.png
    1623214362924.png
    65.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
None, currently.

CaitlinSnowLeopard

For anthropomorphic characters, Kovu from The Lion King II. He gives off "bad boy" vibes while also being sensitive and sweet, and I love that. Plus, dark hair and green eyes are always a stunning combination. Also, Baron Humbert von Gikkingen from The Cat Returns- he fits into the "gentleman" archetype that I'm prone to falling in love with, and he has a sweet voice, a great fashion sense, and a pertty handsome face.

For human characters, Raoul from Phantom of the Opera, for pretty much the exact same reasons as Baron. I also have a crush on Newt Scamander from Fantastic Beasts- and seeing as we're both socially awkward people who get along better with animals than with humans, we'd probably have a lot to talk about.

Finally, for someone who looks human, but isn't...

clark.jpg

Xitheon

The cat's mother.
For anthropomorphic characters, Kovu from The Lion King II. He gives off "bad boy" vibes while also being sensitive and sweet, and I love that. Plus, dark hair and green eyes are always a stunning combination. Also, Baron Humbert von Gikkingen from The Cat Returns- he fits into the "gentleman" archetype that I'm prone to falling in love with, and he has a sweet voice, a great fashion sense, and a pertty handsome face.

For human characters, Raoul from Phantom of the Opera, for pretty much the exact same reasons as Baron. I also have a crush on Newt Scamander from Fantastic Beasts- and seeing as we're both socially awkward people who get along better with animals than with humans, we'd probably have a lot to talk about.

Finally, for someone who looks human, but isn't...

View attachment 112996
Baron and Kovu are great characters. You have good taste. I love Newt Scamander a little bit too.

Happy merman

1. My Fallout 4 player model
2. A boss from a crappy f2p MMORPG and I'm too embarrassed to even mention the game xD
3. 3 of my best friend' s ocs <u<

Ratt Carry

God. Going back through this thread is a trip. So many cool people were banned. Good old days.

Maverick.

Wanting to be an artist
Peter Parker (especially when he's played by tom holland ;3)

and Lucifer Morningstar.

Xitheon

The cat's mother.
Screen_Shot_2020_12_10_at_7.47.18_PM.jpeg

loki-tom-hiddleston.jpg

LOKI.

I've been in love with this bastard since the first Thor movie.

I'm crushing over him again because of the Disney+ series. I'm glad that Marvel finally realized who's the real hero of the Thor franchise.

(I feel bad for Chris Hemsworth, though.)