• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Your fictional character crush

berry

♡ Femboy Panda ♡
73BE968B-D300-44FB-9079-A78499F651D4.jpeg

Callie Briggs without any hesitation! Kind-hearted, self-reliant, and an unbreakable confidence that made me fall for harder than a ton of bricks. And that 90s style is just *chef kiss*.

def have a lot of fictional crushes, theres shrek when he took the potion to look human, legoshi from beastars, todoroki from MHA, L from deathnotes, Hisoka from hunter x hunter, Tess & Zod from Smallville, Cisco from the flash, and sooooo so so many more I basically have a crush on at least one or two characters from each show or movie I watch lol

CaitlinSnowLeopard

def have a lot of fictional crushes, theres shrek when he took the potion to look human, legoshi from beastars, todoroki from MHA, L from deathnotes, Hisoka from hunter x hunter, Tess & Zod from Smallville, Cisco from the flash, and sooooo so so many more I basically have a crush on at least one or two characters from each show or movie I watch lol
Cisco is objectively a Disney prince and I love him.

For anthropomorphic characters, Kovu from The Lion King II. He gives off "bad boy" vibes while also being sensitive and sweet, and I love that. Plus, dark hair and green eyes are always a stunning combination. Also, Baron Humbert von Gikkingen from The Cat Returns- he fits into the "gentleman" archetype that I'm prone to falling in love with, and he has a sweet voice, a great fashion sense, and a pertty handsome face.

For human characters, Raoul from Phantom of the Opera, for pretty much the exact same reasons as Baron. I also have a crush on Newt Scamander from Fantastic Beasts- and seeing as we're both socially awkward people who get along better with animals than with humans, we'd probably have a lot to talk about.

Finally, for someone who looks human, but isn't...

View attachment 112996
i used to be a part of a forum that worshipped clark kent/ superman omg. i myself loved the villians like braniac zod and doomsday

View attachment 115232
View attachment 115233

LOKI.

I've been in love with this bastard since the first Thor movie.

I'm crushing over him again because of the Disney+ series. I'm glad that Marvel finally realized who's the real hero of the Thor franchise.

(I feel bad for Chris Hemsworth, though.)
omg yes dont get me started on my love for loki

tentiv

320px-Rhaegar_twoiaf.jpg

Arstan: But I am not certain it was in Rhaegar to be happy.
Daenerys: You make him sound so sour.
Arstan: Not sour, no, but ... there was a melancholy to Prince Rhaegar, a sense ...
Daenerys: Say it. A sense?
Arstan: ... of doom. He was born in grief, my queen, and that shadow hung over him all his days.

My ideal date is going to the charred ruins of Summerhall and sitting with rapt attention while he plays his harp. I guess my type is sad, pretty boys.

Chomby

It's Spooky Month!

tenor.gif

Puro, my beloved. I simp for you.​

Stay Fluft

So many cats, such a little time.
06344F13-5A59-48C4-8FDB-E8CFBA8F93D6.png
haha, When I was a kid I had a crush on the girl squirl from sword in the stone. I remember when Wart was trying to ditch her I would think WTF dude, she’s adorable, why would you run away… I would totally stay a squirrel forever. Then when he turned back to a human and she cried and ran away I would always be so sad for the rest of the movie. :(

I also had a crush on Maid Marian from Robin Hood.

Hehe of course I never discussed this with anyone at the time.

Last edited: