• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Your fictional character crush

Sappho_Cortez

Vorish wolftaur
ddlgfyg-b610b6db-ed04-49c4-b333-6e4b10a04aff.jpg

Judge Spear

So much same. Wind is the hottest element now. Absa pretty much had it locked down on her own, now it's not even Fair.
I don't understand how you're supposed to fight against Pomme with anyone. She feels like a joke character not meant to be legal.

BadRoy

Snake awakens
I don't understand how you're supposed to fight against Pomme with anyone. She feels like a joke character not meant to be legal.
Best strategy against Pomme really is to avoid her moves, but hit her with yours. When she has enough damage you can whack her tiny, sexy rodent body into the blast zone.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Wrastor UvU

Judge Spear

Not really like a crush, but I just think he's swagged out to fuck. Look at this *royal* motherfucker.

eldlich_the_golden_lord__full_art_render__by_phanthelia_dea5hf6-fullview.png
mcrrysd4z9f81.png

My dude is a walking flex.
The pristine white gloves. SOLID gold armor. The purple, regal cape. Ring on -every- fucking finger. And heels because you can't tell him shit.

The drip is uncontested. Straight king shit.

BadRoy

Snake awakens
Why did they have to make Absa so hot. It's not fair, bros. Gimme that vest outfit, and let the hooves out ~ <3

EP5ucN4X4AIFCfd.png

Baron Tredegar

Master of Forgotten Lore