• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Your fictional character crush

Artboy1

Dream and live
Someone who probably stole a lot of hearts.
Princess Luna and her alternate version Nightmare Moon. Not sure who is better, they both are something incredible.

FarronTheFox

FarronTheFox
Amon from The Red Lantern series by Rukis
He and Luther are probably my first crushes, but everything Rukis puts out there, I'd fall for.

Taida

Hitch Trailblazer from My Little Pony (Generation 5)
Idk why he's just so cute, sweet, responsible, caring and helpful.
He's a good boi

Woozle

Honey, you should see me in a crown.

Nick from Left 4 Dead 2 was my biggest crush for a long time and he's still my official Guardian Angel.

TrixieFox

Blood Rose Faction Leader
Flora from TwoKinds
Dva
Misty

Neoma_Ireto

Eris from Sinbad.

Ev5uLjdXcAY5AhR.jpg

RamblingRenegade

Just a Horse Trying to Avoid Life's Manure
Neysa the unicorn

Jackpot Raccuki

Vibing Raccuki
Prob one of the common fictional character crushes, but given my recent 'brainrot' over Starfox series, Wolf O'Donnell is a recent "crush" I've been having and cycle to.

Plus gives me an excuse to post an fitting image of him.

unknown.png

Dreamy

Fluffy Dragon
s-l500.png

Toxtricity gives me strange feelings... We're both poisonous, but I'm a very watery, slimy frog, and this guy's amped form is electric. Perfect definition of being dangerously in love, I suppose
Oh, Toxtricity, they definitely deserve more love and attention I think! I don't blame you. The way they strum those chords on their chest seems very alluring to me as well. :oops:

Woozle

Honey, you should see me in a crown.
Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler (especially in X-Men: Evolution).

I had an imaginary fling with him once. He's a delicious little thing. You have good taste.

I am more fond of him as portrayed by Alan Cumming in X2, though.

He's so cute. I love this scene:

It's sad that in this version he isn't fuzzy and cuts himself, though. Don't hurt yourself, Kurt, we love you.

Baron Tredegar

Master of Forgotten Lore
N from Murder Drones

Dreamy

Fluffy Dragon
I think most of us here are bound to have many, guess I'll just list a few off the top of my head.
images
e654945408b9552ba79ee34083f94d0f.png
8e31a6cf98b42d3f2b1ed410253fc7dd.jpg

I don't even watch the show, I just like the character Toffee, his name is also kinda adorable ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

But well, I don't have these fictional crushes as much now tho, now that I am a grown ass ma-

artworks-rBUNMv90SuKg81Hr-pcSg0w-t500x500.jpg
fcffb57e32b52eb48c38d461455548ffb45beca2.gif
EWI-MzTVAAA6H3J