• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Your first real relationship?

Gavrill

ladies~
A kind of eccentric guy named Isiah. He was sweet, kind of clueless though. We dated for about a year, then on-again-off-again for another year. I miss him. Even though we stopped dating, we were still good friends for a while until I got kicked out.
He doesn't have internet and I don't have his cell number...*sigh*
A shame, he was cool to hang out with.

Edit:
Uhh...First date was at Cedar Point, where I asked her out. The cliched "winning stuffed animals" thing totally happened.
D'aawww.
Izzy and I had our first date going to a Celtic festival and listening to a band whom he played his drum for, they said he was really good. And he bought me lunch and dinner, so later I bought him deer antlers to put on his paintball mask. Loved em c:

Last edited:

Xegras

Peerat
I dated my ex in high school for two years. Since then the only girls I haven gotten to known are over the internet.

(;_;) I'mma sad sad man.

Paul'o'fox

amica mea Musica
My first relationship, believe it or not, was straight. We went out in the last couple of years of primary school, it continued on through the first year of intermediate. Eventually I turned gay and now we're best friends.

Gavrill

ladies~
My first relationship, believe it or not, was straight. We went out in the last couple of years of primary school, it continued on through the first year of intermediate. Eventually I turned gay and now we're best friends.

And if you get pissed off at them, you can say "YOU'RE THE REASON I'M GAY". c:

Paul'o'fox

amica mea Musica
And if you get pissed off at them, you can say "YOU'RE THE REASON I'M GAY". c:
as if being gay was a bad thing?

Fenneckfan14

No place like 127.0.0.1
Uhh...First date was at Cedar Point, where I asked her out. The cliched "winning stuffed animals" thing totally happened.

Sweet! I have always wanted to go to Cedar Point. I'm a rollercoaster nutcase!

I dated my ex in high school for two years. Since then the only girls I haven gotten to known are over the internet.

(;_;) I'mma sad sad man.

I bet women are a short commodity in afghanistan.

Been married since March of last year. :s

Wish I could say that. I was going to ask my girl right after basic training. When it was over I was going to come down on one knee in my dress blue's and propose infront of the crowd.

Last edited:

Paul'o'fox

amica mea Musica

Gavrill

ladies~
I think I understand what you meant now, I'm a bit slow sometimes D:

It's alright, I can be too, haha

My last "real" relationship left me pretty messed up. I was lashing out at people because I was really upset over the drama and stuff. I'm okay now though, but I'll probably lay off serious relationships for a loooonngggg time. (Maybe a year or so, maybe more. Right now IDGAF about people.)

Fenneckfan14

No place like 127.0.0.1
I live maybe a half hour away, so I'm one of those guys who's ridden everything five times :3

I'm so Jelly you could spread me on toast.

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
Wait Greyscale, I did not know this. O:

My first relationship started on here back in 2008. Ended in the Fall of 2010. Never going to regret it.

EdieFantabulous

Admurrable Admurral
My first was when I was 14, a weeaboo with neon fuschia hair straight bangs and a reverse bob.
It started at a movie rental place when I was distracting one of my lesbian friends from work.
Then a guy cam in, and I hugged his arm, Talked to my friend while latched onto this random guy's arm.
More people came, distracted her from work, ask if me and this guy were going out, because we were a cute couple.
He gave me a ride home and he asked me out, he never did take me out though, we just sort of sat at his place for long periods of time in silence...
That went on for a couple months, then I was crying one night and I didn't know why, then I got a text message saying "We're going to have to break up."
Then he asked me out again, lasted another couple months and he said again "I can't be with you, you're too young, and I can't stand what people say."

He was 19, lost my virginity to him, well my willing virginity. Then I haven't really been in a relationship since then other then online.
Well one, or two short lived flings. One guy said he really liked me, I went to visit, we had sex, said he used me, and I made him pay my way home.
That was the end of that, now I just sort of hook up with a certain guy I like, but he would NEVER go out with me, even though he likes me.
Then again... we are- well I won't say that.

Xegras

Peerat

Glitch

SLUDGE FACE
Mine?
It sucked.

She really fucked me up.

Subrosa

Recycled words
before I came out, I had two relationships I'd classify as a proper relationship and not a fling, both with girls. too much crap to go into to describe how those went. one lasted about a year and a bit, the other lasted nearly two years.

First real relationship since I came out is the one I'm in now, 4 months in and I feel great :)

Absolutely none. I only had 2 hookups and those were in middle school. Which is the worst place ever to have a "real relationship."
There is a couple of guys that I would like to be with at my school though, but I highly doubt that'll ever happen and if it did, it would only last about a month tops.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
im in my first relationship right now.
the first couple of weeks were totally awesome! but now i got to know him on a more personal level... you know, the kind of getting to know someone when you are actually together.
he is a good and loving guy and we share many interests but for every good quality that i love about him he has 10 bad ones >_>
the more i look at the more im starting to see certain bad traits of my dad, like the really bad habbit of making VERY vulgar jokes in public or having no clue how to help at home.

but whats really starting to drive me a little nuts is how clingy he is...

anyway, if i dont get him to change at least a little for me i really dont see this go anywhere.

Last edited:

Skittle

Banned
Banned
I dated a girl for a good 2, 2.5 years. I still have feelings for her cause, first love, duh. The feeling it mutual.

She became a professional dominatrix because of me. Fuck. Yea.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
I dated a girl for a good 2, 2.5 years. I still have feelings for her cause, first love, duh. The feeling it mutual.

She became a professional dominatrix because of me. Fuck. Yea.

you are such a great influence, skittle :3