• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Your last desire

I don't believe you. How bad can it be?

Leave Heckler alone
no u

Our goverment is completly fucked up. Complete people in it are fighting against each other or against the actual goverment.
One of the arabic ministers was on the Gaza Floatilla, and was considered "Not a citizen of Israel" from then by the other ministers.
The right wing is trying to prove that it's stronger than the prime minister.
The minister of foreign relations or how the hell we call that, harrasses almost every other foreign outsider that has negative response.
Many of the ministers are not doing their job and blame it on others.
Some right wing ministers came to a Stand-up in a "Conquered land" and harrassed the actors.

Not anything different than what you have, but there are cases of extreme*.

*Nobody threw a shoe on our prime minister yet

Bobskunk

Banned
Banned
no u

Our goverment is completly fucked up. Complete people in it are fighting against each other or against the actual goverment.
One of the arabic ministers was on the Gaza Floatilla, and was considered "Not a citizen of Israel" from then by the other ministers.
The minister of foreign relations or how the hell we call that, harrasses almost every other foreign outsider that has negative response.
Some right wing ministers came to a Stand-up in a "Conquered land" and harrassed the actors.

you know
we may fundamentally disagree on a lot of things
but you're not so bad (excepting in the case of your overuse of memes/catchphrases et al)
speaking of the flotilla

Mayonnaise

Off we go to the sea
no u

All I can say is "wow"... I can relate to some of the things on the list.

Umm... My last desire would be to create a large sanctuary/reserve.

RedFoxTwo

Sarcastic Lurker
My last desire? Fuck everyone I've ever wanted to fuck - with their consent OFC, explaing to them why I would bone them. Then rub in my enemies faces how horrible they were to me by dying on them in an accusatory manner.

^Wow and everyone mocks the US government?

Hey hey, what's up Obama?

Many goverments have problems. The media is trying to force the UK ministers out of the closet. A few already admitted how gay they were.

you know
we may fundamentally disagree on a lot of things
but you're not so bad (excepting in the case of your overuse of memes/catchphrases et al)
speaking of the flotilla

How so?
Also congratulations on the amazing rank.

I would like to learn all possible memes before I die.
All I can say is "wow"... I can relate to some of the things on the list.

Umm... My last desire would be to create a large sanctuary/reserve.
I don't know what is the suprise, this is nothing.
I thought things like that also happened in the US and europe.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
When I cease to function I want any usable components salvaged, and the rest disposed of in a sanitary fashion.

Mayonnaise

Off we go to the sea
I don't know what is the suprise, this is nothing.
I thought things like that also happened in the US and europe.
Yeah, it's nothing and it's not new to me but I still have that moment of disbelief whenever I hear things like that.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
What the fuck are you trying to be, a robot?

Components... >.>

No. I'm just saying that if I'm dead I might as well be useful about it!

foxmusk

uh oh stinky
I guess...i would be asked to be thrown from a very tall height. i heard you don't even feel it. i wouldn't wanna be, like, fixed if it meant i was gonna hate living.

seriously? probably just lemme go home, chill out with folks. if i'm gonna die, i'm gonna die happy :V

I guess...i would be asked to be thrown from a very tall height. i heard you don't even feel it. i wouldn't wanna be, like, fixed if it meant i was gonna hate living.

seriously? probably just lemme go home, chill out with folks. if i'm gonna die, i'm gonna die happy :V

Actually you feel it pretty much. There are stories about your brain automatically ceasing to work, but that's lies.

Your body will crash, your bones will crack and your ribs will impale your lungs while half of your brain turns flat.
It's pretty painful.

foxmusk

uh oh stinky
Actually you feel it pretty much. There are stories about your brain automatically ceasing to work, but that's lies.

Your body will crash, your bones will crack and your ribs will impale your lungs while half of your brain turns flat.
It's pretty painful.

probly not for long.

but anyway, i'd rather be at home. like, i wouldn't wanna be fixed or anything if i was going to never be the same. especially if i was blind or didn't have hands. i don't wanna live without my hands or sight.

probly not for long.

but anyway, i'd rather be at home. like, i wouldn't wanna be fixed or anything if i was going to never be the same. especially if i was blind or didn't have hands. i don't wanna live without my hands or sight.

Yes, it's quite fast, but there is a possibilty you will enjoy the pain a couple of minutes.

What do you define as home? Home is where your heart is, so what happens if your heart is replaced by an artifictial beat tool or a pacemaker supports it?

So if you was blind, or didn't have hands but didn't die, would you let people to replace your dead eyes with artifictial eyes, or with artifictial hands that work?
Artifictial hands don't have the same feel and you won't feel the heat in your fingers, and are not growing like organic material, but they work.
Artifictial eyes bring low quallity image if they can be put, but you see, and you can enjoy your life.

In the 21th centuary, there IS hope, especially to you, as you are not an old fart yet, that has ten years to live.
May our lives be longer, and we will get to see the lifesaving measurements if we do get into a horrible accident.

<CaliforniaStripes>

Form of a.. College Nerd!
Make everyone gay or at least bi, this world would be alot better off if there was some love with all people or is that asking too much >.>

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again
Make everyone gay or at least bi, this world would be alot better off if there was some love with all people or is that asking too much >.>
So in other words you want a giant gay sex orgy?

I guess that shouldn't be surprising coming from a furry...

foxmusk

uh oh stinky
Yes, it's quite fast, but there is a possibilty you will enjoy the pain a couple of minutes.

What do you define as home? Home is where your heart is, so what happens if your heart is replaced by an artifictial beat tool or a pacemaker supports it?

So if you was blind, or didn't have hands but didn't die, would you let people to replace your dead eyes with artifictial eyes, or with artifictial hands that work?
Artifictial hands don't have the same feel and you won't feel the heat in your fingers, and are not growing like organic material, but they work.
Artifictial eyes bring low quallity image if they can be put, but you see, and you can enjoy your life.

In the 21th centuary, there IS hope, especially to you, as you are not an old fart yet, that has ten years to live.
May our lives be longer, and we will get to see the lifesaving measurements if we do get into a horrible accident.

on the hands and eyes thing...pretty much, it's about art. if i couldn't draw, i honestly wouldn't wanna live :V if i could never enjoy life if i couldn't ever draw, whether my art is good or not. if i could never get into tattooing or ever get to see again, that would just...really ruin my life. i wouldn't wanna bring others down because i wouldn't be the same person.

Captain Spyro

Heart of the DragonStar
Show appreciation for those that I care about, then maybe visit my friends who are miles away and spend time with them.

We'll see, though I'm in no rush to make such a decision at this moment in time.

on the hands and eyes thing...pretty much, it's about art. if i couldn't draw, i honestly wouldn't wanna live :V if i could never enjoy life if i couldn't ever draw, whether my art is good or not. if i could never get into tattooing or ever get to see again, that would just...really ruin my life. i wouldn't wanna bring others down because i wouldn't be the same person.
It's not like you draw good anyway :V just kidding. If you couldn't see, would you be able to draw? With no legs, would you be able to draw? Yes, but you'd still feel immobillity both physically and mentally.
Also, people with no hands or no eyes still draw. People can draw with their feet things that are great.

Which parts would you allow to replace with artifictial ones?

foxmusk

uh oh stinky
It's not like you draw good anyway :V just kidding. If you couldn't see, would you be able to draw? With no legs, would you be able to draw? Yes, but you'd still feel immobillity both physically and mentally.
Also, people with no hands or no eyes still draw. People can draw with their feet things that are great.

Which parts would you allow to replace with artifictial ones?

without my eyes, i wouldn't be able to see what i was drawing or be able to enjoy art anymore...that, to me, is just not worth it. i'd be willing to replace my eyes and my hands as long as i could draw again.

without my eyes, i wouldn't be able to see what i was drawing or be able to enjoy art anymore...that, to me, is just not worth it. i'd be willing to replace my eyes and my hands as long as i could draw again.

So your legs, your nose, your ears, your inner organs, and your testicles are all allowed to be replacable as long as you can draw and you have eyes and hands?

foxmusk

uh oh stinky
So your legs, your nose, your ears, your inner organs, and your testicles are all allowed to be replacable as long as you can draw and you have eyes and hands?

i just wanna be able to draw, man. i don't want to be crippled from doing what i love to do most.