• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

your latest purchase ! :3

TemetNosce88

Prepare for the collapse
I assume you mean last thing besides basic necessities, etc? If not, the last thing I bought was a sandwich for lunch.

The last thing I bought that I'm happy about is a 2.5 gallon crock for fermenting sauerkraut. :)

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier
New CD-RW/DVD-RW SATA drive (12.7mm) for my trusty eight year old Dell 17R laptop. Actually, I think back in the day, these 17" screened, nine pound behemoths were dubbed "Desktop Replacements" by Dell and HP. The old drive was savaged by games that required the disk to be in to play the game. Some $23.99 and free shipping off of Amazoo.

ShephardWolf

Metal Misanthrope
Those dim lights, deer heads staring at you from the wall while you're eating, ship wheels everywhere, with loud bassy old ass music playing, tasty chicken tendies and dumblings, don't forget the candy store with stale gum on your way out. :)

inkbloom

plant mom and mom friend
Those dim lights, deer heads staring at you from the wall while you're eating, ship wheels everywhere, with loud bassy old ass music playing, tasty chicken tendies and dumblings, don't forget the candy store with stale gum on your way out. :)
I particularly like the peg games on every table

zerotwo

★★★
1605937473498.jpeg

Ramuda from HypMic sweater. :>

Monosuki the Aurian

Kyu the Braixen
so what was the last thing you bought ? please keep it sfw!

the last thing i bought was call of duty cold war on the pc :3 its pretty good actually ^^.
Hah, seems I'm not the only one who bought Cold War! I just got it for pS4, and the story mode is pretty good! Sgt. Frank Woods as an unlockable Operator in Multiplayer made my life whole, and now in zombies too?!? Even better! Hope you are having a ball with it, because I know I am!

K

Kharne

I bought this carpet extractor. I've wanted one for about a year now so I'm glad I purchased it!
Hoover Extractor.jpg