• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

your latest purchase ! :3

TemetNosce88

Prepare for the collapse
Shoot, sorry to hear that.
I kind of figured that's what it might be, so it wasn't a huge surprise. I took a look under my car when the problems started and what I saw mirrors what the mechanic said- "It's mostly just held on with rust at this point."

Primal the Lycanroc

Maxwell the Fennec
I kind of figured that's what it might be, so it wasn't a huge surprise. I took a look under my car when the problems started and what I saw mirrors what the mechanic said- "It's mostly just held on with rust at this point."
Ah, that sounds bad. Well, a problem is best solved than left unchecked anyways, so good one for getting to it!

Connor J. Coyote

Well, I picked up some cookies (at the store) today, that were on the menu in the sales flyer.
20 count peanut butter.... they were $ 2.50 a box; so, not a bad deal at all; (I'm pleased). :cool:

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier
The Old Warhorse bought himself a brand-new Bostich 3/8" crown (T50 size) pneumatic stapler! I hate window and door screen repair because it's a bi . . . , a bear, yes, a bear to fire a butt-tonne of staples to hold the old fashioned screening in the frames. Not any more!

Yeah, my house was built in 1888 and it's been generally non-molested over it's life so the screens for the most part are old wood frame screens. The screening has to be stapled to the frames, then a half-round molding goes on to cover all the staples and the raw ends of the screen. Lots of fun there. Eleven on the first floor, twelve on the second floor, four in the attic. I also need to build two new frames for the basement windows.

Netanye Dakabi

people call me queen
Banned
sharpen-on-pentration bullets.

no, not lanthact.

i know they're usually lanthact but these are molecular alloy.

yes, yes, they're above regulation standards for radioactivity, but it's so minor it really doesn't matter unless you get shot by it and it's for a shooting range.

FaroraSF

Car insurance.

One of the positives of covid is that since people are driving less, it's a lot cheaper this year =l