• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

your latest purchase ! :3

sleepy kitty

Professional Smartass
My problem is that I can never decide which color is my favorite, so I just keep eating them so I can compare and contrast ... And then they are suddenly gone. Probably red or clear, but still not sure.
I do the same thing. It's either red or green

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
Does a kickstarter game counts xD?

Connor J. Coyote

Well, I bought these at the local store, this week.
These are really easy to heat up and make... and best of all - there's less work involved for me in doing so. :p

Anyways..... (as a follow up to the posting above)..... this week, I might get the turkey variety, I'm thinking. The only thing - is that they're also a tad bit more salty tasting (for some reason); and thus - whatever dish I use them in - I gotta remember to hold off - on the salt.

Sam Akuchin Wamm

usually my latest purchase is boring farming stuff i'm sure you have no interest in.

wish i had something interesting.

that and humans "technically" i guess.

IncenseAndIron

Big Tough Werewolf
The last thing I bought was this necklace from LeQueenNoire. If you like gothic and Christian/Satanic-themed jewelry, I highly recommend buying from Ezabell; she is a very talented individual and she makes a lot of great stuff.

sleepy kitty

Professional Smartass
A new phone case. It has a roses design

Xitheon

I may be mad but I'm perfectly good at it.
Cowboy Bebop: the complete series.

I don't know why. I don't even really like animé.

Spike is kinda sexy but he's such a "hot bad boy" stereotype and I don't find that kind of thing particularly interesting anymore.

sleepy kitty

Professional Smartass
What kind didcha get? I've had a couple sets of them for college, but I only needed them once, and my sister stole them after that so I never got to use them all. :'(

Oof! How awful. QwQ

I got the Multiliner (fine nib) set. They're perfect for my B&W drawings. There are 4 pens in the set and they costed roughly $9. I love them and swear by them, because they make my art pop :p

Hound-of-chulainn

Oof! How awful. QwQ

I got the Multiliner (fine nib) set. They're perfect for my B&W drawings. There are 4 pens in the set and they costed roughly $9. I love them and swear by them, because they make my art pop :p
That's awesome! I haven't tried their multiliners, but back at my last job I doodled a lot, and I had some multiliners from Sakura that I really liked. There were a couple others I tried from a brand I can't remember, but they bled too much ink while I drew my lines.

sleepy kitty

Professional Smartass
That's awesome! I haven't tried their multiliners, but back at my last job I doodled a lot, and I had some multiliners from Sakura that I really liked. There were a couple others I tried from a brand I can't remember, but they bled too much ink while I drew my lines.
Oh cool! The copic ones never bleed =)

Fcomega121

Friendly Vaporeon
I don't recall
*Elder voice*

It's been 57 years since the pandemic made me an hermit
[|:[3