• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Your Majors

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
Got bored and was wondering what all the fine minds at Furaffinity Majored in, are Marjoring, or want to Major in.

I was doing the whole Veterinary Medicine thing for a semester when I realized that going to school for that long would kill me. I'm falling back on my second choice Computer Science.

Mizuhana Kositeru

Made in Heaven
At my first college, I majored in Computer Sciences. I absolutely love computers and technology, but that degree just wasn't working for me. I was about 8 months from graduating.

Last year I started at a University, majoring in Visual Arts, emphasis in Graphic Arts. Again, computers, but...I absolutely hated the Art program for many reasons, and I do not want to be a slave to artwork. Schoolwork for art drove me mad, and I lost my interest in drawing anything for my leisure.

This year I'm majoring in English Liberal Arts with a minor in Asian Studies. I plan on sticking with this major although it's still not what I really want to do. (I hate school. Hate it with every fiber in my body. An Equine Sciences degree would be better, but I am not willing to transfer because all the schools with that degree are in disagreeable areas for me.)

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
If I wasn't already poor Grim you could totally mooch off me at ISU XD

bozzles

Kurt Vonnegut.
Still in high school. Plan on majoring in computer science because that's really all I'm good at.

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
So that is.... 4/4 for having at least tried Computer Science XD

Kangamutt

Commercial art, stressing graphic design, moving a bit into illustration.
Fine art on the side.

Xipoid

Cameras
Basically, I smash really small stuff together and watch what happens. (Nuclear Engineering/Physics)

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
Majored in Digital Electronics....

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
I'm starting on Nanotchnology this year. I plan on staying on this, but I can also go for Energy conversion.

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
I am thinking in majoring in Art or English.

ToeClaws

PEBKAC exterminator
Computer Science - of which I have a BSc in now. English/writing/communication was #2.

Иван

I was doing the whole Veterinary Medicine thing for a semester when I realized that going to school for that long would kill me. I'm falling back on my second choice Computer Science.

Veterinary medicine then computer science...You are such a furry XP

As for me...I'm still in high school, graduation draws ever closer, and I still have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do with my life o.o

Prowler

The Dudes more chill cousin
Iv run the gammit at college, anything from visual art, computer science, soil science, vetrinary medicine, history, but finally ended up with what im going to finish in and thats a BS in english with communication minor. still dont know what a really want to do though

AlexInsane

I does what I says on the box.
God, everyone's doing computers. I wish I was smart enough to do it, as there's always demand for that sort of thing, but I'm going with Hotel and Tourism Management.

Rayne

Get out of here, stalker!
Computer Science, because I'm a faggot and like going with the flow. 8D

Syz

It's showtime!
I'm majoring in Geology right now, but because I fail at all the other requirements (math, chem, physics) I'm changing it to a minor and majoring in Geography (Woo maps!)