• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Your Majors

Wreth

GERTY
I'm still at school and i haven't decided yet, but what i do know is that i'm going to work with animals.

King Gourd

Majoring in Media arts. Im looking to become a film maker. So far Ive only done three films for my college, but have a decently built portfolio from shoots I acted in and doubled as crew.

Zanzer

Heh, Im not as smart as all you lot.
Going to Major in Foresnic Science.
(if I pass Biogly in collage :l)

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
I don't know exactly what I want to do yet but all I know is it will get me a nice job and a decent living.

makmakmob

What would the UK equivalent of a major be if there is one?

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
3D Animation. Thinking I'mma minor in music, maybe hopefully perhaps.

You're not alone. I talked to my adviser about minoring in music and she's like "There's music technology!" and I'm like...no "MUSIC. Not technology." I'm going to go talk to the music guy and see if I can't get stuff to study so when I try out next semester I'm ready.

Volray

Nintendo Freak
Well I tried majoring in actuarial science, dropped that after two months when I saw the work was above me.

Now I'm majoring in accounting.

Jack

I may only be a sophomore in high school, but I am most defiantly college bound. I am looking forward to a major in zoology, after which I will take one of the available fields in wildlife research.

Kano

Beatlemaniac
I'm currently a senior. I'll be going to the Art Institute of Pittsburgh for Interior Design c:

Grimfang

I may chicken out of computer science yet.. I've been kicking around the idea of being an English teacher for some time, so I really don't know 100% as of this moment.

If I wasn't already poor Grim you could totally mooch off me at ISU XD

Can't you like get /b/ to steal money from Palin, or something, for you? lawl

>->

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
I may chicken out of computer science yet.. I've been kicking around the idea of being an English teacher for some time, so I really don't know 100% as of this moment.

Can't you like get /b/ to steal money from Palin, or something, for you? lawl

>->

We already have her email. Time to take out student loans with it? lol.

Steele

Ganja Idolotrist
A.S. in Digital Animation & Design (Cerro Coso Community College - Used to be the absolute cheapest online school out there.)

Took 2 Semesters in Video Production Technology from Pellissippi State in Knoxville, TN.

And two painfully expensive quarters in the Art Institute Online's game design program. I dropped out and went to Cerro Coso because it was so much...No way to afford it, even with full grants/loans.

valkura

Shank a Hobo
Started in Physics/Mech Eng or something along that line. Switched to CompSci, then dropped out. Now I'm back in, this time for Accounting.

wakan

working towards a double major in film and aviation. I wanna be a bush pilot up here and I kinda just picked up the film thing cause its some thing fun that I might eventually do and I get to have an excuse to get some really high end computing equipment and cameras!