• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Your 'One More Go' game

What games do you have that you find yourself playing over and over again, even when you have other, possibly better games waiting for your attention? I have to say Gitaroo-Man. I'll load it up to hear one song, and end up playing through all of them. It's the main reason I haven't finished some games, months after they were purchased.

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
Phoenix Wright. It's like reading a good book again.

O

Option7

Spartan Total Warrior. I start playing that and I say 'I'll do one level then I'll go do some drawing'. I end up playing for hours.

THUG1. Its the best of the series in my opinion.

Mega Wolf

Culdcept

Son of a B*&$! I HATE losing at that game. You either get your butt handed to you the whole friggan stage or you start winning and suddenly just before you win you start getting your butt handed to you and the enemy squeaks a win by you. You keep playing the game over and over just to kick the game's butt right back!

Os

Pants suck.
Street Fighter II: champion edition.

Horrorshow

Built for Sin!
Counter-Strike.

Especially on my clan's server.
We just mess around, and rarely play 4rilz.

O

Option7

I like messing around on CS. But I've only got 1.6, so most of the people on there are kinda lame and 'hardcore' gamers, so I get owned constantly...

James Bond 007: Nightfire Multiplayer.

I've been playing it off and on for 5 years and keep going back. In terms of control and gameplay it's the best FPS I've played so far.

O

Option7

PostalRoo said:
Postal 2. I just keep downloading the demo and playing through the first mission again and again. Is it illegal to play the demo in New Zeland?

I have that game, only it's the Share The Pain edition. It's totally kickass! Although the second level is retarded, the cops seem to want to kill you for no reason...

Zippo

Banned
Banned
Oblivion, since I upgraded my gfx card its a dream to play, but also have to give it up for mariokart64, itll always be there for when I want to rain some asswoopin when friends come over. >:3

-Z

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
Trackmania and strangely enough, Rollercoaster Tycoon 2.
It's that desire to build an awesome themed coaster. My greatest one was a Flying Turns as a bobsleigh run. Mountain and all.

ediskrad

* Transport Tycoon
* Civilization II (IV is good too)
* Starcraft
* Sim City 2000

*reads what he just wrote*

I'm a dinosaur!!

Hmm... I don't have just one.
Lost Kingdoms (Both 1 and 2) I hope they make a third...
Morrowind
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
HOMM2
Any armored Core.

Thems my babies. They have all caused me to buy systems souly for them and not regret it. I've put in countless hours on each and don't regret it in the least. Hmm... Think I'll go play LK now...

DavidN

ediskrad: I don't know what it is about it, but when people start constructing things in your city in SC2000 it remains one of the greatest feelings I've ever got from a game. Not sure why. And Transport Tycoon is also fantastic - I think the MIDI-jazz soundtrack counts for a lot of its appeal.

O

Option7

We've been playing the first Super Smash Bros on the N64 recently, and I gotta say, that's one addictive game :

For me, most recently it's Battalion Wars. I sometimes will be like "I'll just do this one mission and stop for now" but I'll find myself keep on going.

Xax

Transport Tycoon
Rez!
Dark Cloud 2
Legend of Mana

Vgm22

Furry/Scalie Of Mystery
Dynasty Warriors 3 and Truma Center: Under The Knife.

ramsey276

Culdcept

Son of a B*&$! I HATE losing at that game. You either get your butt handed to you the whole friggan stage or you start winning and suddenly just before you win you start getting your butt handed to you and the enemy squeaks a win by you. You keep playing the game over and over just to kick the game's butt right back!

In my case I liked Monopoly and I like board games, and Culdcept is a nice miss of both so HOW CAN I NOT PLAY IT?!

...Sorry, but I really like the game

I have it for PS2 (need to replace my dead console soon...) and now I got it for DS (Japanese ROM, but I played it enough to figure it out, PLUS I practice what I learn in My Japanese Coach!)

What I am SHOCKED about is that there is no wiki! Someone started one like two or three years ago (acccording to the date I saw) and there's not ONE article done! I'll try and help with Culdcept DS but I can't do it alone! Any other forums/sites I should check, please? I'm new at forums...

And yes, I have gone through that a few times, especially when it's more than 2 players!

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
Tetris: The Grand Master series by Arika. It's Tetris, but with physics that make it humanly possible to keep playing at extreme rates of speed. Despite this, the difficulty curve and grading criteria are so strict that only three players in the world have attained top rank in the final game of the series (before The Tetris Company fucked things up, anyways) and they're all Japanese.

edit: video of the first of those three players.

Last edited: