• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Your 'One More Go' game

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
I have an NES/ SNES combo...I wish I could afford the actual systems...

NES/SNES have the best games, and honestly, you're not missing much.

TashkentFox

Banned
Banned
Tetris, when I start playing it I just can't stop.

SirRob

When I start playing Tales of Symphonia, you won't see me before I beat it 3-4 times. I freakin' know it by heart... the sequel sucked as most sequels do, though.
The sequel isn't a bad game. It's just not as good as Tales of Symphonia.
Also, considering it was a low budget spinoff game, I thought they did a great job with it.

Also, if you think the NES had the best games out there, you need to take your nostalgia goggles off.

JMAA

Banned
Banned
It seems to be Dante's Inferno. I completed it and I was trying to play it over on a bit higher difficulty and with the previous bought abilities, just to see how they look like.
I already found the 3 Beatrice shards, and I can automatically absolve, wee! I'll see if I get all the silver coins.

Kuraggo

Ultrakill
Lately it's been Insurgency, a free source mod. I always find myself playing one more round because it's so addicting to fill your enemies with lead and watch them ragdoll lifelessly in that game. 8D

Catilda Lily

May all your bacon burn.
morrowind elder scrolls or nightcaster

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Cold Winter. Despite ordinary bullets almost gibbing people, and the really cheap music in the "Qatarra" levels, it's really fun.

Jakobean

Grammar. Use it.
Oblivion and Forza 3. Occasionally the AI kicks my ass, and I rage for a while. Then I drink a juice box, put on my big boy pants, and retaliate in kind.

Fierglief

Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow. I musta beaten that game billions of times. Or fallout 3, clocked 174 hours on it now.

Bloodshot_Eyes

I think I've beaten Fable 2 three times since I bought it two weeks ago... I need X-Box live so I can get the DLC.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
NES/SNES have the best games, and honestly, you're not missing much.
I like the nostalgia of having the actual systems..because they were some of the first I grew up playing...Super Mario World and Mario Brothers...

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?

Beta_7x

In Beta We Trust
Killing Floor. Nothing more frustrating then surviving an improbable scenario with low ammo and a friend with a katana just to be killed by a fucking crawler while you heal... Yep.

Silver Dragon

Don't worry, I'm a doctor.
Hm, let's see...

Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition
Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne
Mirror's Edge
Medieval: Total War

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
Diablo 2 LoD ~ come back to it at least once a year it seems 7w7

Elder Scrolls Oblivion ~ play for hours n accomplish nothing towards story V:

Final Fantasy 9 ~ Best rpg ever

Megaman 2 ~ Metalman and Wily stage 1 music....nough said ;T

In most played over
Final Fantasy IX ( best game I ever played )
Sonic Chronicles ( Addicted, beat it the first time in 2 days )
Bowser's Inside Story ( Who doesn't love that game )