• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Your PC

Tattorack

Explorer
Mine is an MSI gaming laptop, here are mah specs:
i5 2.3 Ghz quad core processor (with possibility to overclock).
8GB DDR6 RAM.
2GB nVidia GTX 950m GPU.
Intel HD 4000 GPU.

M

MakTheFurry

The monitor to the right is for my laptop for server's and the monitor to the right of my main monitor is broken (rip)
As far as specs,

Its not the best but it does the job :)

Tattorack

Explorer

The monitor to the right is for my laptop for server's and the monitor to the right of my main monitor is broken (rip)
As far as specs,

Its not the best but it does the job :)
I would suggest upgrading your RAM.
It looks like it would bottleneck your CPU.

Tattorack

Explorer
How bad will it effect the CPU? It's currently doing the job so it's meh- okay
Ultimately it depends on what you actually DO with the rig and how many cores you have.
But I would suggest investing in 16GB of RAM.

My PC is a mixture of hand-me-downs, new and used components, so while it still runs in the 90s
It can still run most of my favourite games.

Here's a little fact, that flat screen monitor is actually my first flat screen monitor I have ever had...

So yeah, I tend to run my current components into the ground before buying new ones.

M

MakTheFurry

My PC is a mixture of hand-me-downs, new and used components, so while it still runs in the 90s
It can still run most of my favourite games.

Here's a little fact, that flat screen monitor is actually my first flat screen monitor I have ever had...

So yeah, I tend to run my current components into the ground before buying new ones.

Nice monitor! Looks like a nice homely setup :)

To be honest, it would be nice to have a better looking PC, but honestly, its lasted me AGES.

My brothers normally handle my PC upgrades and in fact, my friend helped me with upgrading the RAM and switching graphics card slots.

In fact, my computer has a wifi card, so yeah, wireless internet connection FTW.

This be my main machine:

Specs:
Gigabyte GA-Z97-HD3 mobo
Intel i5-4670k 3.5GHz
16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 RAM
120GB Samsung SSDNOW series SSD
Some random trash picked harddrives ranging from around 250GB to 1TB.
Sapphire Vapor-X R9 280X GPU
Corsair TX750W PSU
Corsair Air 540 case

OS of choice: Windows 7 Home Premium x64

Tattorack

Explorer
Hey guys, meet my computer. His name is Bob. I had his power supply replaced months ago, the first one is an old pic:

That's him currently under my desk:

And that's my desk setup

Srry can't share specs, I'm out all day right now. He's not as impressive as you other peeps, but man this kid gets the job done.

Saiko

GTWT Survivor

I like my desktop. It doesn't have the very best parts, but they're still damn good. c:

SSJ3Mewtwo

2 GPU's Damn!

32GB Quad Channel DDR4, 2133MHz

Dual 24GB GDDR5 NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GTX Titan Z SLI(TM)

512GB SSD 6Gb/s Main

4TB 6kRPM SATA 6Gb/s

Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 @ 5GHz + Bluetooth

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5960X (8-cores, 20MB Cache, Overclocked up to 4.0 GHz w/ Turbo Boost)