• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Your PC

BaxterKangaroo

I so happy with my new custom built gaming rig. Now i could actually play games.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 1300X (@3.8GHz)
CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Stealth Cooler
GPU: Nvidia GeFroce GTX 1060 3GB
RAM: 8GB DDR4-2666 (2x4)
Storage: Hitachi Ultrastar 1TB Hard Drive
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming ATX
Case: Corsair Carbide 100R ATX Mid Tower
Power Supply: EVGA 500 BQ 500W Semi-Modular

L

lupi900

Got a new ryzen build with part's from another PC.

R5 1600 at stock

CM 212x cooler

1 stick of 16 gb ddr4 at 2666mhz(upgrade to 2 later)

4TB HDD & 250GB SDD

Windows 10 64bit

Evga GTX 1080ti

Evga 750w PSU

Great setup for gaming at high to ultra at 1440p60.

Towerpc.jpg

AMD FX8350 eightcore 4.5 GHz
Nvidia GTX650 (ASUS)
Thermalright Machor rev.b CPU cooler.
cheap case with a hole which I cut out with an angle grinder for the heatsink and the fan, I painted it in blue and put a red LED strip behind it to illuminate the heatsink (self soldered stuff)
M5A78L-mATX shitty Mainboard from ASUS (nothing against ASUS, I like ASUS but the Mainboard is mATX)
8GB no-name RAM 1333 mt/s
1x2TB Toshiba HDD
2x500GB WesternDigital HDD (Slow as fuck)
Sure I have Windows 10
And I built a phanteks fan intom the case with cable fixers to improve the airflow disturbed by the huge HDD's.
950 watts Power LC PSU.
0.2 meter of cheap china LED strip.
hole grid circuit board for supplying power to the leds and to change the color with potentiometers.

It works very well for playing GTA5 on medium to high graphics. (Don't ask how this is even possible)
And the maximum temperature my CPU reaches is about 52 degrees celsius (125,6 degrees fahrenheit) and lower!
(I've tested the temperature while a 24h 100% CPU loadfactor)

And I've got 2 Full HD screens infront of me
a cheap logitech mouse (this is the only mouse I am able to work with IDK why but every other mouse is like shit to me)
and an old apple keyboard from 2008

Hopy you like my Pc... I know it is not the best you have seen here but I'm currently working on getting a better Mainboard, Case (Phanteks Enthoo Pro M with tempered Acrylic glass), Graphics card and about 16GB of fine and fresh Kingston RAM.

Greetings and Woof from germany!

Last edited:

Remroto

Potato Eating Couch Potato
I have two laptops! One is a piece of crap, the other not so much. :D

Laptop no.1 :mad:
Maker/Model:
Acer E1-570
Display: 1366x768
GPU: Intel HD 4000
CPU: Intel Core i3-3217U processor Dual-core 1.80 GHz :mad:
RAM: 4 GB, DDR3 SDRAM
Hard drive: 500 GB HDD

Laptop no.1 :cool:
Maker/Model: Dell Inspiron 17 7000
Display: 1920x1080
GPU: GeForce GT 750M
CPU: Intel Core i7-4500U @1.80GHz
RAM: 16.0 GB
Hard drive: 1TB

rekcerW

2x r710's,
1 with 2x xeon something-or-other's, 16g ECC @ idk, and 6x 1tb SAS drives which were whatever was the cheapest on eBay done up in raid 6. It kind of does its own thing and I dare not upset it. Long as it's keeping data and staying updated, I'm happy. It's also not nearly as much of a pain in the ass as the other one.

The other has 2x xeon x5690's, 64gb ecc RAM @ 1333mh/z with 6x 320gb SAS drives which were whatever was the cheapest on eBay in raid 0, it's a handy little testing environment. It has a pin that's a little bit cockeyed on one of the CPU sockets that I'm fairly certain is causing it to spit out some RAM configuration errors on boot, but I'm horribly hesitant on trying to bend it back into position better than I already tried, because I'd be screwed if I mess it up and it ends up down until a new motherboard comes in. It also really didn't want to update it's iDRAC, and figured it'd be better if it went down until I got back to it in person. It spent the whole time running its fans at 100% when it did that, really made the neighbours happy for the few days that the whole spiel went on. :D

Day to day is an Alienware 15 R2, which is fine enough for compiling stuff and providing a limited local testing experience.

Production server is pretty sweet, also it's costing me way more than I want to pay. I'm hoping to bring Mottled (other quirky server) onto a decent connection as it's a better unit than the server I'm paying for with a few software caveats...

Last edited:

chrisJoy

Wow, nice PC. Recently, I've also bought a new one - HP Compaq Pro 6300(not so cool as yours, but it works). I added memory and started looking for more ways to optimize the system. I started to search for best pc tune up softwares and found one in that article. If you're curious check it. It's a critical review with pros and cons, differences of softwares. Moreover, some of them are totally free. I hope that it will be useful for you, cause I found there a great program for myself.

ASTA

pc.png

A few things.

1) The CPU isn't overheating. From what I can tell, there is miscommunication occurring between the Speccy program and the temperature sensor in the CPU socket. I'm unsure how to fix this.

2) The CPU is actually the AF variant of the Ryzen 5 1600. The AF Ryzen 5 1600 variants utilize AMD's Zen + 12nm architecture (released in 2018) rather than the "old" 14nm Zen architecture from 2017, and thus performs similarly to a Ryzen 5 2600. These chips were extremely popular a few months ago due to their high performance-to-price ratio. They were selling for 85 dollars USD.

I managed to scoop one up right before they went out of stock on Amazon.

Last edited:

F3L4N

Second PC i am using right now beacause Main PC is about to get a Watercooling Loop, and some other extras.

CPU: Core i7 4790
RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury
MB: MSI H81m-e34
GPU: Radeon R9 280X

Main PC:
CPU: Core i7 5960X
RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX
MB: Rampage V Edit 10
GPU: RTX 2080Ti FE

Here's my pride and joy, put it together as a Christmas present for myself last year. Some things like GPU and RAM is next on the upgrade list when there's some money for it but for now it's chugging along just fine. It was a blast to build a computer in this case.

Dem parts n stuff:
Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3900x
GPU: Asus ROG Strix 1070ti (A8G better binned version)
RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3000Mhz (15-17-17-35)
PSU: Seasonsic Focus Plus 750W Gold

Cooling:
Be Quiet! Dark rock 4 (CPU)
4x Corsair LL120 RGB

Storage:
Samsung 960 Evo 250GB (Boot)
Samsung 850 Evo 500GB (Stream storage)
Samsung 850 Evo 500GB (Video project drive)
Kingston A400 1.92TB (Game drive)
WD Red 4TB HDD (YouTube storage)
WD Black 2TB HDD (Media Drive)

kitsunekoneko

Gaming PC that I've had for about 6 years now. Just upgraded em to a nice Ryzen build in December.

CPU: Ryzen 5 2700x w/ aftermarket CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black
MB: MSI B450 Tomahawk Max
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB
GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2070S
PSU: Corsair RMx 650W
SSD: SanDisk Ultra 3D 2 TB
and my trusty old Toshiba 3TB HDD that hasnt given out... yet.

Blinding GIF of it lol:

Can't live without my video games...

Case : NZXT 2019
graphics : RTX 2060
CPU : AMD Ryzen 3700X
Ram : 32gb 3200mhz corsair (rgb 4 sticks)
power supply : evga 850w
motherboard : asus rog B550-E
cooler : stock that came with the cpu.

so ya this is my resent build last month :3

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier
IMG_2060.JPG

2012 Dell 17R N7110, Intel i5 2450M CPU @ 2.5Ghz, 8Gb RAM, 1Tb Sandisk ssd, Windows 10 Home (clean install). AOC Aux display (stretch mode). It runs good for being so old but you know, gotta do what ya gotta do. Image shows VirtualBox running Win XP Pro SP3. The Host OS (Win 10) goes from cold startr to opening a browser window in about sixteen seconds. Win XP (virtual machine) boots instantly. I also have a Western Digital 2Tb My Notebook doing NAS duty. So far, it's doing fine after the rebuild. Win XP is for those games (a lot of them, I'm learning) that won't run on Windows 10.

Right now I'm trying to get a Very Good used Dell 17R that will become a straight Linux Mint machine. After taking stock of what programs I use, I have almost no "Windows Only" programs I need. All of my needs save for about two programs can be ran on Linux Mint. The two holdouts will run on Wine with no problems as long as I do the DirectX9 patch. Oh, forgot to mention the Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse.

FunniValentine

Valentine
I have a pretty good rig going on I'd say!
  • Ryzen 5 1600, not OC
  • Vega 64 8gb VRAM
  • 16gb DDR4 3600 memory
  • Phanteks p300s case
  • Corsair 750x fully modular gold rated PSU
  • Samsung C27FG73FQN monitor, a 27" 144hz 1080p curved display.
  • Corsair Scimitar Mouse
  • Corsair K70 in Cherry RED
... And a Teemo League of Legends Mousepad. :)