• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Your Relation to Your Fursona

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
I like dogs.

BlackDragon007

Mine is actually quite complicated because I have two fursonas. There's The Black Dragon who represents me as I am today and there's Ambrose who represents my ideal version of myself. Ambrose is my character representation in a story (still in my head) and the story is "me" growing up with a few events turning out differently in my life and through the story up to the end Ambrose slowly becomes Black Dragon which is me as I am. Black Dragon (who is me in "reality") is the one telling the story of "himself" (Ambrose). I'll usually stick with BD for doing anything character-wise outside of the main storyline.

Told you it was complicated :)

FlynnCoyote

Takin it slow.
My Fursona has not appeared yet. However, he represents my darker nature because in reality, I am probably too nice for my own damn good.

So in essence he is (or rather is soon to be) an evil arrogant individual, but still with a sense of fair play. That I would not change about myself.

So, I guess I am in the idealism group. :D

Rhasp

My inner fursona (As I prephere to call it^^) is basicly things that I like in the animal world. I like dogs and cats mostly so hence he is a Fox/Lion/Tiger mix. I doubt he will ever be a full costume off me since he is to much myself to be fun to have as a furrsuit, but youd never know.

Dj_ArticFox_One

The wolf with gun and pet >>
Well my Wolf did represent my Swedish side. But I love the fox and I have passion for dogs

Pbjam

Regular
My fursona is something I wanted to bring to life a long time ago, a yellow fox character. Ever since I was a child, I had this yellow fox in my head that I would doodle on paper at times and even in high school. Now that I improved my drawing ability, I finally brought him to life and he is now my fursona.

Few things we have in common;
-We both like wearing hoodies
-We both like to wear gloves
-We both like to be silly sometimes
-We both like coffee

However, he is also a much more free spirit; as in, he doesn't wear pants (also doesn't like them period) and likes to show off his bum =D
Plus he's more flirty X3

Another thing, where we both have common things we like, we also have common dislikes but I won't share those >:3

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
just something that makes for good avatars.

S

Sar

My characters are split parts of my personality. The one most like me is called sarukai

Tiger In A Tie

Say what now?
I really don't share physical qualities with tigers, but it's their behavior I am like. I'm fairly small and skinny, no muscles at all pretty much. But I'm active at night, I tend to be solitary, I enjoy swimming, I pace a lot. Plus I just all-around love them deeply.

Mint

I Don't Even Know
Like many have said before me, it's just an anthro version of myself.
For ages I've struggled with choosing between a mouse and a squirrel, and only recently have I decided that HEY, I'd just go with both. c:

I thought about a fox for ages, but when it all came down to it, I knew the little rodents fit me as a person more closely.

Arlo

Charmingly Eccentric
It is a character, nothing more.

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
I relate to my fursona spot on, but not in the physical appearance.

Nineteen-TwentySeven

Four Eyes; Zero Soul
My 'sona is very much what I would like to be sometimes. Incapable of emotion, remorse, or shame; deadpan stoic, asexual, and with a great fashion sense. Barring the lack of a great fashion sense, I am none of the above. Typically, I am the last moron laughing after everyone else shuts up.

CrazyLee

Biggest buttplug ever
Mine's a bit of a god-modded mary-sue version of myself and I'm not ashamed to admit this or give a shit. He's the way I almost wish to be, and also the darker side of my personality. Half the time bored and laid back, half the time sadistic with a delight in destruction and death. He smokes heavily, he drinks heavily, he has a huge temper problem, and he goes scorched earth and blows the shit out of anyone who pisses him off. He also enjoys tormenting and torturing the wicked before he kills them, IF he decides not to let them live with their mental scars. He has super speed and strength, can fly, and commands high level dark and elemental powers, which he would use to destroy the idiots and tyrants of the world and the armies they command.