• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Your sona then vs. your sona now

How much has your sona changed over time?

• Total voters

Lexiand

Werewolf a Tophat

PC Master Race

Before :

After (with six arms, inspired by the game Asura's Wrath and Ganesha the elephant god of success in Hinduism) :

Zerzehn

Dojyaaaaaaaaan~
I've changed my sona A LOT over the years, only to end up here with art of my alternative form for my character.

I won't post his picture here but my linoone was literally from a Pokerole campaign that never came off the ground. While my other character is whatever my fancy is.

mangomango

Well-Known Chee
I've sorta kept the same design, just messed with it a bunch!
Here is original Saber (I could never decide upon canine or feline so I made them vaguely both):
Saber Reference.JPG
Saber T-Pose.png

Then, first version of cheetah/snake Saber:

And current cheetah/snake Saber:

(snake tail is just something I messed with)
As you can see, I'm too lazy to pick a new color palette or name every time I redesign them :3

I've actually repurposed old Saber into a new character for my comic named Atlas:

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
Mine hasn't changed too heavily, so much as it has filled out and aged with me over the years as I went from teenager to 30-something adult.

ZebraDrugs

Does creating new sonas every day for a long time count as massive changes? Or just my current one's changes? If it's my current one then i'd say very slight changes!