• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Your Vehicle

alaskawolf

picked up a 94 honda del sol a little while ago , going to turn around and sell in it in spring for triple what i paid for it

not sure how much longer ill be able to drive so i might sell all my vehicles as well

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.
picked up a 94 honda del sol a little while ago , going to turn around and sell in it in spring for triple what i paid for it

not sure how much longer ill be able to drive so i might sell all my vehicles as well

Only thing close enough to a car I can own are the hotwheels/matchbox miniatures I collect.

Collie

Up until my dad sold it while I was at college this fall, I was driving an '03 Jeep Liberty. It was technically a family car, but I luffed it, even if the right front speaker didn't work and the paint was peeling a bit behind the hatch door handle :(

Thou Dog

94 Camry station wagon. Sure, the paint is scratched and flaking, the rear shock absorbers don't, three of the five engine mounts are frozen solid, it barely hits 30mpg on all-highway driving and gets only about 20 mixed, I love it. It's roomy, it's comfortable, it's got an engine powerful enough to haul all my shit around if/when I need to move and still accelerate pleasantly. Even though it's 14' long and 6' wide, I can maneuver it better than the average four-door sedan driver can with his car. And if the trunk area is cleared, you can fold down the back bench, lay out a blanket and have a nice nap. Or bring company.

Downside: I'm 5'6" and I still hit my head on the top of the door.

Last edited:

Randy-Darkshade

94 Camry station wagon. Sure, it barely hits 30mpg on all-highway driving and gets only about 20 mixed, but it's roomy, it's comfortable, it's got an engine powerful enough to haul all my shit around if/when I need to move and still accelerate pleasantly. Even though it's 14' long I can maneuver it better than the average four-door sedan driver can with his car. And if the trunk area is cleared, you can fold down the back bench, lay out a blanket and have a nice nap. Or bring company.

Downside: I'm 5'6" and I still hit my head on the top of the door.

I prefere sedan's (or "saloons" as we call them in the UK) for some reason. It is the shape of a sedan I like, either a sedan or a hatchback for me.

Gight

Sadistic Bisexual.
Repairing a 74 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
1997 Dodge Neon (black)

1988 Skoda Estelle (real deal communist car) and 2005 Skoda Fabia vRS (quick diesel car with VW engine).

Randy-Darkshade

I prefer the term 'good value for money' but cheap works. Fabia vRS = cheap AND fast:p.

lol, I just remembered that mom had a little daewoo lanos, the plastic in it felt like cheap, easily broken shit. I was not impressed much by Daewoo (now owned by Chevrolet). Proton is another car, I think deserves to be called cheap as they are complete shit. XD.

The only Skoda I ever had a ride in was a cab and it was rather comfortable.

Kiva19

Stripity Stud!
I drive a 1999 Ford Explorer XLT, in a dark green color. I broke my keyless entry remote, and the key I have doesn't open the doors..so I have to punch in the little code all the time to unlock it. It's in pretty good condition, and I do like the room ^^.

Captain Spyro

Heart of the DragonStar
Currently own a red 2008 Kia Optima. It was previously owned by a rental car company before Joe Holland Chevrolet bought it. Ever since I bought it earlier in the year, she's run like a beauty.:cool:

Before handm I had a 1998 Buick LeSabre. She died, unfortunately.

Randy-Darkshade

Currently own a red 2008 Kia Optima. It was previously owned by a rental car company before Joe Holland Chevrolet bought it. Ever since I bought it earlier in the year, she's run like a beauty.:cool:

Before handm I had a 1998 Buick LeSabre. She died, unfortunately.

What happened to the Buick?

Mom drives a Rover 620 2LI (can't remember year off teh top of my head)

Dad has a Mitsubishi Pajero long wheel base (year unknown untill I see the licence plates)

Captain Spyro

Heart of the DragonStar
What happened to the Buick?

If I remember correctly, the gasket head in the engine was cracked. Plus, I THOUGHT I heard that there was some solidification (or gummifying) of the lubricants or oil in the engine from where it had been sitting for so long as I was in college.

All I know is the cracked header. I could tell something was a miss when I would, at times, hit the accelerator, but the car would act sluggishly. It got worse when white smoke began bellowing. We thought we had it repaired once, but it died again, so instead of risking another failure, we weet with a new car.

Xouls_klattic

Tired of being broke
I drive a 1999 Green Potiac Grand Am

Even though she doesn't have an alarm system, sometimes when I forget something in the car she'll honk at me with no clear driver in the seat. And also if the weather Drops below 35 degrees but stays about the freezing point her low coolant light will come on, but when it goes below freezeing it goes off. I guess she gets a little too hot between 33 and 35, funny thing is she is fine on the fluids I have her in for every tune up and oil change on time. as for damage she has a few scratches on the back bumper, and I put a dent in the hood trying to do a dukes of hazard impression one days, she got a dent I ended up chipping my tooth on the concrete after I bounced off.

Snow Leopard vs. Concrete = Concrete whooping Snow Leopards ass,
l---> Personal note, next time bring jack hammer to the fight.