• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Your "zodiac sona" ?

Zehlua

Magepunk Fashionisto
Hey can we avoid using the term "spirit animal"? I appreciate that you specified that it isn't the right term. From here on out, how about Celestial Animal, or Celestialsona?

That being said... sheep dog. Just a dog sheep. Aries and Dog. At best, a wolf ram.

PC Master Race

The only long-ranged tank/healer you'll ever see
Hey can we avoid using the term "spirit animal"? I appreciate that you specified that it isn't the right term. From here on out, how about Celestial Animal, or Celestialsona?

That being said... sheep dog. Just a dog sheep. Aries and Dog. At best, a wolf ram.
Zodiac sona ? How's that ?

Solid.

I've been wanting to design a zodiac fursona for awhile since it sounds fun, my zodiac is Cancer and the rat. A crab rat hybrid, how am I going to design this?

Last edited:

Sappho

Canis Centaurus
Rat taur was my original idea but it didn't stick so heres what I DO have
20210318_135251.jpg

Lyrule

Warrior of the Sun
I'm not entirely sure how a fish and an ox would work out into a character.
thinking.png