• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Your "zodiac sona" ?

Hogo

Unrespectable Member
I was worried because my solar sign is Capricorn and Chinese Zodiac is a Rooster but I am more specifically water rooster so I could easily use the upper half of a rooster and the lower half of Capricorn and be something fully aquatic.

Unfortunate Hero Forge literally shuts my phone down when I try to access the site otherwise this would give me something fun to do at work.

Edit: Lunar sign is scorpio which is probably harder than my solar combination but a scorpion chicken is funny to imagine.

PC Master Race

You should try Hero Forge on PC, it's much better there anyway. Graphic is kind of limited on phone.
I was worried because my solar sign is Capricorn and Chinese Zodiac is a Rooster but I am more specifically water rooster so I could easily use the upper half of a rooster and the lower half of Capricorn and be something fully aquatic.
Edit: Lunar sign is scorpio which is probably harder than my solar combination but a scorpion chicken is funny to imagine.
Cockatrice but fish tail or scorpion stinger tail, how 'bout that ?

Hogo

Unrespectable Member
You should try Hero Forge on PC, it's much better there anyway. Graphic is kind of limited on phone.

Cockatrice but fish tail or scorpion stinger tail, how 'bout that ?

Yeah I always have to use hero forge on my PC at home.

One idea would be to do an aquatic version of a cockatrice with fins instead of dragon wings and the rooster's comb being modified to look like a fish that's known to swim near the surface to make seagulls, pelicans, and other birds fall into its trap. This does feel like it leans more creature concept instead of Sona but it's still pretty cool.

PC Master Race

I just made my sona a boar and gave him a scorpion stinger at the end of his tail, rather than an actual "segmented" (?) scorpion tail. He doesn't even have pincers either. But hey, it works for me. So whatever floats your boat to make it a good sona or OC, bud.

Ampelos

a wee queer deer
My zodiacs are Aquarius and the bull, so that’s pretty much just an ophiotaurus from Greek mythology lol
C069177D-EEC0-4BDF-8FAF-394ACE6B910C.jpeg

(At least we’re not using our moon signs, otherwise I’d be “Bull Bull” LMAO)

MCtheBeardie

Queen of Laziness
Ooo, this sounds so fun! I might get art of a character like that, actually.

But, my western zodiac is confusing- some sources tell me that October 23rd is under Scorpio, and others tell me it’s the cutoff date between Libra and Scorpio.

So, visualize it like this:

Eastern: Rabbit
Western: Libra and/or Scorpio

So, I’m thinking of a rabbit/scorpion hybrid, and somehow incorporating scales into the design to represent Libra.

MCtheBeardie

Queen of Laziness
DO IT.
I'd like to see it, hehe.
I’ll ping you when I get art of it, then! I have a ton of ideas flooding into my head, lol. I’m thinking that the rabbit will have scorpion chitin on parts of his body to compliment the tail, and maybe dangling earrings that looks like the weigh pans of Libra’s scales-

I’m letting my mind run away with me, lol.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!

Eremurus

live long, and prosper
Libra. Monkey.

So a literal monkey scale? Like this thing chitters, throws dung as a defense mechanism, and is covered in fur? But it weighs objects?

I...can get behind that, actually.

Nightshade

Aries and rat, altho could I modify it so that it's a mouse and not a rat? I'm getting some ideas...

Nightshade