• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Youtube channel promotion thread

Joni

I'm a hot dog
Who of you has a youtube channel? Maybe you started with one or want to start one. Feel free to post videos or links:D I have a German channel with a few subscribers aready and started an english one. But only the last video is relatively good.

Leocrit

A Furry Gamer
Hello, I'm a Furry Gamer that takes a look into all genres of gaming, I review furry related games and judge them on not only the Good and Bad but also the Furriness of it.

Also I released my first Top 10 video, I hope you like it!

I've also checked out some of your videos and while i'm not that much into science it is interesting what you do and they're good step by step instruction videos.

I hope you like my content, and I plan to release videos every 15 days, I'm not confirming it's gonna be every 15 days cause some things might get in the way of my normal life but that's what I'm gonna try to aim for.

Joni

I'm a hot dog
Hello, I'm a Furry Gamer that takes a look into all genres of gaming, I review furry related games and judge them on not only the Good and Bad but also the Furriness of it.

Also I released my first Top 10 video, I hope you like it!

I've also checked out some of your videos and while i'm not that much into science it is interesting what you do and they're good step by step instruction videos.

I hope you like my content, and I plan to release videos every 15 days, I'm not confirming it's gonna be every 15 days cause some things might get in the way of my normal life but that's what I'm gonna try to aim for.

o.o Wow I totally forgot this thread, LOL. There seem to be not a lot of furry youtubers here. Nice videos^w^

Sam Akuchin Wamm

i think this topic should be stickied.