• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

YouTube/Twitch Banners, Logos, Intros/Outros, AFK Screens

foxracing200

[TLDR at bottom]
ATTENTION: LENGTHY POST
Hey everyone! Thank you for taking the time to look at my thread.
I've recently started to mess around with Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, and Sony Vegas all over again after taking a two year leave from it.
I've recently started doing commissions for banners, logos, icons, badges, intros/outros, and AFK Screens for when you have to leave for a short while while livestreaming for YouTube and Twitch, or any other social media or forums.
I was wondering if any of you would be interested in assisting me with this project. The icons are not limited to Twitch/YouTube. you can use them on any forums or social media website (Such as FA). I'll put my prices down below, but I want to show everyone what I can do. If you own the image, that is even better- if not I would need some type of proof from the owner of the copyright doctrine.
I know I've got barely any rep, but I can guarantee you'll get your icon, logo, banner, badge, whatever you bought. I'll be sure to deliver it! My pricing info will be at the bottom of the paragraph, you can also find it in the commissions tab on my FA. I'm pretty new here to FA, even newer to the forums- I've heard about it for a long time being in the Furry Fandom and I've only just recently made an account, so thanks for having me in the community! I haven't seen anything in the rules about posting your FA page in here, but I'll link my gallery here if this is okay with the mods of course. Please keep in mind, everything except the most recent one was done between 2013-2014. In a few hours (after a nap of course) I'll continue to work on brand new banners/logos so you guys can see more of my work! I like to leave old projects in with new ones so people can see improvements made in style and simplicity.
Here's a link to my FA: Userpage of foxracing200 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
Link to the gallery of what I currently have, it will be updated so just keep your eyes on it! (please keep in mind that the two IGDU and the Mambas' logos were done a few years ago)
(I know you can just click the tab): Artwork Gallery for foxracing200 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
I've wanted to try implementing characters you all own into a logo, such as a bust or a headshot of your cute furs (the closest reference I would have so far is the FCG Logo) so I can get more in touch with the fandom instead of just appealing to strictly Twitch/YouTube, etc.
Moving on from there, this may be a lengthy post and I apologize for that. You can choose the background if you'd like and also be descriptive with your icon/profile picture, etc.
Thank you again for taking the time to read my post.

|PRICES|
As of now, here are my prices.
Logos: $5 (Depending on complexity)
Banners: $7 (Depending on complexity)
Intros/Outros: $10 (Depending on length and effects. I can also do Templates if you want one/have one for me. Or I can work off of a pretty decent description, mind- it may not be exactly how you'd like.)
If you're asking for a logo/badge/banner and you do not own the image, please get the copyright claim saying it is okay by the owner of the image. Anyone can PM me for further details.

[TLDR]
Hey everyone, I'm new in the community and I am now getting back into my Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, and Sony Vegas spree again. I want to implement more cute characters into my art and turn them into icons for you! (closest reference is the FCG Logo in my FA Gallery) I'm focusing my work on doing logos/icons for forums or social media sites. I'll need proof of the copyright owner allowing you to use their work in the art, or I'll need your permission as proof to use your own piece of art!

FA for those who read the TLDR: Artwork Gallery for foxracing200 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Any kind of thank you or reputable status can help me out on my newly set journey.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, have a nice day!

Again, if posts like these are not allowed, I will say sorry in advance to the mods for making them go through this trouble.

Last edited: