• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Zanny's Commissions: Illustrations, comics to anything else!

tumblr_pd7rzdcNyc1t2t1who1_1280.png

tumblr_pd7rzdcNyc1t2t1who2_1280.png

YOU CAN ALSO SUPPORT ME BY DONATING TO MY KO-FI OR GOING TO MY PATREON AND BECOMING A PATRON TO GET DISCOUNTS!

Due to circumstances, I now live with my friend and we’ll be moving again soon to a house with two bedrooms, but it has no furniture, and we still have to pay bills. So any help you guy’s can provide me with my bills, as well as getting furniture (ie. a bed!) would be super helpful!
commission info:
  • you need to provide me with some references
  • I can draw anything you want (Furries welcome!)​
  • If you are interested message me at JESPOLDEN@GMAIL.COM (Or through DMs on here or FA)​
  • payment made via paypal invoice before I start drawing
  • don’t be afraid of asking questions​
reblogs are welcome (they can help a lot)
tips are very welcome ❤​

AGAIN THANKS FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN PROVIDE!

Last edited:
Got a LOT of pictures to show you all guys!
I'm going to try and keep up with posting on Fur Affinity now guys, since I'm working more on anthro art.
I don't have any in this batch yet since I'm still cleaning up the images but soon​

I also have emergency cheap commissions open guys if you want!
Just check the information above to see what you can get!

⭐️⭐️⭐️

tumblr_p4vrs9wKec1t2t1who1_1280.png

tumblr_p4xkhvU91q1t2t1who1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p51bncHv4M1t2t1who1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p5379mTbMC1t2t1who1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p56xmjWL8D1t2t1who1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p58p7dTzeh1t2t1who1_1280.jpg

Cheap Commissions are still open!

Anything you want drawing, any species, furry, anthro, pokemon, fanart, human, you name it I'll draw it!

Just check the first post of this thread for more information or you can click
✨[ HERE ]✨
to head straight to the post in question!
unknown.png

PHUGVnRC-x7gIZE8HKsSJF4hjomrmk8mE_h4yJ8tNSeWVCGTWQ-QjeU8kM-b3zA3.png

Hey guys!

Long time no see!

That's because after my AWESOME vacation to America to see my girlfriend...I came home and all hell broke loose.

To put it bluntly I've been disowned by my family and kicked out, so now I'm living as a room mate with my friend, miles away from that toxic environment, but I am in dire need of getting commissions in.

So if any of you require commissions, even if I don't have it listed up top, please send me a message and I'll gladly discuss costs with you!

1534343090.zannyhyperness_nina_magical_girl.png

1534343201.zannyhyperness_nina_headshot.png

1534343296.zannyhyperness_chibi_nina.png

Hey guys! As you all know I’ve been kicked out of my family home, and my family by said family. So now I’m living with my friend, my anxiety and depression is still kicking my arse not to mention I’m having to refocus a lot of my stuff.

One of them being Patreon and it’s rewards. As much as I love A Roads Journey, I’m having to put it on a wee hiatus, so I’m adjusting Patreons rewards to something manageable for me!

You’ll be rewarded with WIPs and possible videos in the works, as well as one free commission per month!

Go check it out for more information!

So please go check out my Patreon and it’s new rewards! ❤
1534521005.zannyhyperness_im_on_patreon.png