• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Zelda: Breath of the Wild challenges

real time strategist

"What's an airport, again?"
I am looking for some extra challenges to the game because why the hell not, so post 'em here.

Some friends came over and we made the diabetes challenge: every time you have food in your inventory, you have to eat it.

One life challenge: pretty self explanatory, one life and if you die you have to reset your entire game.

Clone challenge: easier version of the one life challenge, you have to drop all of your equipment at the spot you died and fast travel to where you started in the game.

Stratelier

Last night I was trying to get that treasure chest in the first shrine (Magnesis trial) without just levitating it down (like you're supposed to). Meaning you have to climb up on the wall and glide to it. Have fun.

L

Leoni Zheitk

I definitely recommend talking to the people over at Zeltik's Discord server Discord
Other than that,

No armour (clothing that gives no defense may be used),
No cooking or eating,
No upgrades (both health and stamina),
No weapons: Sticks and brooms only (no shields),
No special arrows (bomb arrows, fire arrows, ice arrows, etc.),
No companions (Wolf Link),
No using runes outside of shrines (with the exception that you can use runes to get into shrines)

hmmm...
I'll let you know if I can think of anything else that would make you hate the game...

real time strategist

"What's an airport, again?"
I definitely recommend talking to the people over at Zeltik's Discord server Discord
Other than that,

No armour (clothing that gives no defense may be used),
No cooking or eating,
No upgrades (both health and stamina),
No weapons: Sticks and brooms only (no shields),
No special arrows (bomb arrows, fire arrows, ice arrows, etc.),
No companions (Wolf Link),
No using runes outside of shrines (with the exception that you can use runes to get into shrines)

hmmm...
I'll let you know if I can think of anything else that would make you hate the game...
No fast travelling