• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Zetsuboupuppet

Fruity Werewolf
Hello!
I'm Zetsu, graduated art student who's currently going through a bachelor of animation, specializing in 3D character animation. I'd be glad to work for you, if you have any project in mind! Make sure you read my ToS at the top of this thread! Contact me through this thread or through the note system on FA.

More examples over here: Artwork Gallery for Zetsuboupuppet -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

Last edited:

TesseractFA

Creative and seeker of new fursona fursuit.
Could you do Illustrations for a Story based on happening in the chapter (My thought is ebook or PDF where each chapter/contained story of the fur-based world I'm currently writing). I'll have pencil/sketch art in there I do myself but the chapter cover should look... nicer (as it would take me a lot of time to draw/colour and I'd rather be writing).

Zetsuboupuppet

Fruity Werewolf
Could you do Illustrations for a Story based on happening in the chapter (My thought is ebook or PDF where each chapter/contained story of the fur-based world I'm currently writing). I'll have pencil/sketch art in there I do myself but the chapter cover should look... nicer (as it would take me a lot of time to draw/colour and I'd rather be writing).
Sure, we can try to work something out! I'll contact you right away