• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Zidling

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Huh, looks cute to me! Like the paw pads, the fluffiness...and well...even that they produce a slime like saliva. Never know when that might come in handy.

I say go for it.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Can't wait to see how this turns out! Have fun with it, but it is a very adorable combination of traits.

SlyRiolu

A-veri Rood Roo
Wait how would I do the ears? It's just a triangle of fur should I treat it like a dog/cats ears or something else entirely? I'll just see what looks best.

K

Kiaara

Wait how would I do the ears? It's just a triangle of fur should I treat it like a dog/cats ears or something else entirely? I'll just see what looks best.
I think it would look cool if you added horns to it, kinda like meleficant's hat/thing

SlyRiolu

A-veri Rood Roo
Credit to Crisstail for the species and thanks for allowing me to trace his work.
2W5VFKx.jpg

Here it is. I couldn't find a good color to match both green and grey so the character looks like a Tayerr clone lol.

Last edited: