• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Zombie Apocalypse Plans?

S

Sar

Im not too sure but i think this could be put in forum games. But here is fine.

Weapons: Valdin's Blade Rifle, AK-47 W/Chainsaw and Gernade Launcher, Energy Sword, Molotovs (more on that later.), Dual wield C275s. Aiming for the head is best in a zombie attack as they cannot live without it... much.

Food: Raid the local supermarket. The only time shoplifting is allowed is during a zombie attack. Stock up on as much energy drinks and beer as you can, and popcorn, light and filling. Also take some raw meat with you to lure zombies and Vodka For Molotovs/Wounds.

Clothing: Raid a hardware store for Knee Pads, Wear light, durable clothing which can keep you cool. (Fighter torso with army pants/boots. Also wear a slipknot mask if you can.). Have infinity face paint on.

Transportion: Breakin and steal a jeep.

Location and Housing: Stay out on the streets open areas as much as you can. Sleep somewhere in which you cant acces through doors. (up a tree)

Survivors: Some of my friends but they will have to get their own stuff. Otherwise Solo the zombies.

Past Time: Killin Zombies, listening to iPod.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tomias_Redford

Knight Of Time

8-bit

Weapons: Primary Weapon: Carbine (whichever take 9mm)
Secondary Weapon: 9mm handgun
Close-Combat Weapon:Trench Spike

Food: Anything safe for humans that hasn't been tainted.

Clothing: T-shirt, comfortable jeans, running shoes, cap.

Transportion: Feet, maybe dirt bike if fuel permits. Backpack for carrying supplies.

Location and Housing: Nowhere too long, hopefully.

Survivors: Lauren Faust, Tim Curry :V

Past Time: Reading whatever I can grab

Tomias_Redford

Knight Of Time
Shufflers: Kill the fucks with whatever objects you can find.

Runners: Cry.

It's not hard.

Actually the runners arn't overly hard to beat, if you have a decent strategy. I mean, yes they can run faster than most of us, but still, you only need to keep ahead of them until you reach your predetermined safe point (or wherever you are going if you are on the move), from there simply implement whatever strategy you have and badabing badaboom your fine and dandy.

My personal strategy is jump on top of something like a truck, or bus so I'm high enough to be out of reach from the group that was chasing me, but low enough and close enough that my aim will be perfect. From there I just stay up there until all the undead that were after me are dead, then I hop down and get the hell out as fast as possible. My motorbike I previously mentioned would be very useful for this getting out asap thing.

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
Ruger 10/22 with 30 round magazines: $240, max. Ruger mini-14: $650.

Carhartt jacket and pants, along with some shit-kicker boots.

Food: Canned, high in fat and protein.

Vehicle: Something Reliable and Efficient: The Reliant Robin.

Tango

*drinking your brain juices*
Food: The two year stockpile I already have.

Weapons: The several guns I have plus any explosive devices I need to manufacture.

Clothing: Raid the local Salvation Army store before hand or at first news of the outbreak. If nothing else, scavange when raiding areas of my city.

Transportation: Not needed.

Survivors: Me, my mate, and our roommate. To everyone else: Good luck, sluts!

Past Time: Reading, radios, laughing at idiots trying to brave the zombie hordes because they didn't stock up, and orgies.

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.
I have some time, so I thought I'd answer this in detail.

Weapons: Pretty much anything I could scavenge, but mostly I would either find a high ROF gun, with a big round, and is quite accurate. (Gotta nail those zombie fuckers in the head!) Something like the Magpul Masada, or the Bushmaster. And I'd carry a powerful handgun around, maybe a desert eagle or a good old M1911 .45.

Food: Canned food. MRE's. Anything really, but mostly things quick to make if I'm on the move, maybe I can cook up some SpagBol if I've hunkered down in a house somewhere.

Clothing: Long Sleeves, Long Pants, Boots, maybe Airsoft protection gear for lightness, but also durability against human teeth :D

Transportation: Cars, SUVs, anything that'll withstand the impact of several zombies, can go quite fast, good mileage.

Location and Housing:Something not too remote, with supplies nearby. Maybe a small-ish town that's not too infested with zombies.

Survivors: First, I'd check if they'd been bitten. If they have, either shoot 'em, or swiftly move on. But more pairs of eyes and more lead can't be harmful! Meet any nice looking, un-infected women, we have to 'get busy' to make sure the human race doesn't die out! (For repopulation reasons only ofc)

Past Time: Oh, I dunno. Anything really, sports, maybe some gaming, etc.

Schwimmwagen

Personally, I'd say a Desert Eagle is a massive no-no. Way too noisy, way too big, way too heavy, way too much recoil, way too little ammo per magazine, way too powerful, and the ammo is way too expensive, and this kind of gun really can't be used efficiently. A .45 is alright though, but the gun that you'd really want is one that guarantees the penetration of a human skull in close range, it's light, it holds plenty of ammunition per magazine (Like a Glock 17, they hold what, 18(+1)?) and uses 9mm rounds, which are cheap and easy to find, especially in the states. A .45 is a more powerful round, yes, but why do you need that? You'd need a more powerful round if you're going to shoot someone in the body in a war against other armed humans for better guarantee of getting a kill with a shot to the body, but with a round that goes straight into a zombie's brain every time, that extra power is not at all necessary.

If I were in a perfect world, I'd go with an Mp5k PDW with a folding stock, a front grip, 30-round magazines, a laser pointer for those awkward moments where I haven't got much time to make a proper aiming stance and guaranteed close-range hits, and set it to semi-automatic and perhaps weld the switch in place so I don't ever get encouraged to flip to full-auto and spray like a retard. Max Brook's survival guide states that a pistol is not a stable weapon when it comes to aiming, but it can save you in a pinch when e.g. grappled by an attacker - a shot that requires no skill, just a bit of speed. The Mp5k PDW is also a very small weapon, so it's great for close ecounters, cramped areas, and carrying. The folding stock assists that even further, I can aim accurately when I really need to as well. Basically, it combines the loveliness of both a compact carbine and a handgun.

And why am I talking about this as if it's an everyday thing? Fml, I'm such a retard.

Last edited:

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.
Personally, I'd say a Desert Eagle is a massive no-no. Way too noisy, way too big, way too heavy, way too much recoil, way too little ammo per magazine, way too powerful, and the ammo is way too expensive, and this kind of gun really can't be used efficiently. A .45 is alright though, but the gun that you'd really want is one that guarantees the penetration of a human skull in close range, it's light, it holds plenty of ammunition per magazine (Like a Glock 17, they hold what, 18(+1)?) and uses 9mm rounds, which are cheap and easy to find, especially in the states. A .45 is a more powerful round, yes, but why do you need that? You'd need a more powerful round if you're going to shoot someone in the body in a war against other armed humans for better guarantee of getting a kill with a shot to the body, but with a round that goes straight into a zombie's brain every time, that extra power is not at all necessary.

If I were in a perfect world, I'd go with an Mp5k PDW with a folding stock, a front grip, 30-round magazines, a laser pointer for those awkward moments where I haven't got much time to make a proper aiming stance and guaranteed close-range hits, and set it to semi-automatic and perhaps weld the switch in place so I don't ever get encouraged to flip to full-auto and spray like a retard. Max Brook's survival guide states that a pistol is not a stable weapon when it comes to aiming, but it can save you in a pinch when e.g. grappled by an attacker - a shot that requires no skill, just a bit of speed. The Mp5k PDW is also a very small weapon, so it's great for close ecounters, cramped areas, and carrying. The folding stock assists that even further, I can aim accurately when I really need to as well. Basically, it combines the loveliness of both a compact carbine and a handgun.

And why am I talking about this as if it's an everyday thing? Fml, I'm such a retard.

Oh I forgot, I'd put my vehicle as a modified Humvee with a .50cal on the top. I'd modify it somehow, so that I could drive properly while manning the .50.

Tomias_Redford

Knight Of Time
Just up and admit you want to kill people, Christ

Why? It's it because I came up with a fucking awesome plan? If so, then yes, I do...hence why I will join the army, once I'm not so fat bastard like.

Nineteen-TwentySeven

Four Eyes; Zero Soul
I love these threads for some reason.

Weapons: Probably the easiest things to get our hands on: Beretta M9s, Remington 870s, and M16s (Basically, all the military-issue stuff).

Transportation: The Paramount Marauder. Weighs in at just under 11 tons, has 90mm thick perspex windows, and can withstand the blast of 7lbs of C4 explosive. It can also do this.

Food: Bash through a supermarket wall and collect all the stomachable canned stuff (For the love of humanity, no spam...) and several 2.5 gallon water jugs. Repeat every week or so.

Clothing: Probably military fatigues, since they take abuse well and are made of rip-stop material, so perhaps zombies might have a little harder time.

Location and Housing: Probably in the Marauder. Has room for 8 people, donchaknow.

Survivors: Parents (considering they haven't already passed away by natural causes or nommed on by zombies), and my closest friends. Luckily, they all (with the exception of the girls [stereotype not intended] know how to handle a gun.

Past Time: Probably taking pot-shots at zombies through the portholes in the windows.
Or Monopoly. :V

furryraffic

raid a gun and ammunition store, and then happy hunting to me ^_^

Last edited:

Billythe44th

BINGOOO
Weapon: Uh, there's a wood axe in the garage... I don't live in the kind of neighborhood that inspires gun ownership.

Clothing: I'll just layer some regular clothes, w/extra emphasis on the arms and legs. Ever try to bite through denim pants?

Transportation: Fuck it, I'll walk. I don't live in the desert or the arctic, I'll be fine.

Food: Years of pantry-hoarding has finally paid off!

Location: Except my back-door is made of glass, and cans aren't very portable. Time to fill up the little red wagon and move to, I don't know, one of those swaths of forest that surround the highways.

Allies: Anybody who won't back-stab me.

past-time: time to write the great American Novel that isn't about zombies! People after the end will need something to take their mind off the zeds.

Koray

Weapons:
What i have: A rifle, kitchen knives and my training bow and arrows
What i would use if i found: Two Colt .45s, a shotgun, a crossbow and big knives

Food: Canned food, obviously

Clothing: Anything that would be light in order to move easily

Transportation: Either a small car, or a pickup truck, or a Hummer (RIP Hummer)

Location and Housing: Caves on rocks, where a mindless zombie wouldn't be able to climb

Survivors: Someone strong-willed

Past Time: Write a Journal about my life, and about what's been happening since the zombies arrived

SlushPuppy

A little bit daft.
Whats you plan when the inevitable happens? How will it all work out?

Weapons: My father in law is stocked with guns, my husband is a significant shot, and with a little more practice I won't be terrible anymore.

Food: We intend on growing own.

Clothing: What I have on my back. I have basic sewing skills, I can raid homes for fabric.

Transportion: I cycle, and backpack. Can't count on gas or electric for more than a few months. Gas does separate over time.

Location and Housing: My in-laws live in the middle of the mountains. We're good. The population there is minimal.

Survivors: Hopefully me?

Past Time: Garden, cards, sewing, making fabric, carding wool. There's a lot to do when you don't have a store to buy things....

(Just a guidline to help your post and organize.)

S

Sar

I can promise you, that will get you killed. Wait 'til a zombie creeps up behind you and bites you in the arse. And you will never hear him.

hmmm... good point. i should delete the while.
Any strategies for surviving the hordes of zombies?

Last edited by a moderator:

Night-san

Weapons: I live in Southern Indiana. With my family's gun stash and ammo stash and the neighbors' gun stashes, we could stock a small local army.

Food: For an immediate solution... if it's summertime, we could always live off my neighbor's corn until we get a more reliable food supply. Deer, turkey, coyotes, etc. are plentiful in my area too, and could provide a good meat source provided we get lucky while hunting.

Clothing: I think eventually my band of people would go out and raid the Bass Pro Shop in town, and hope that there aren't too many zombified rednecks hanging around. We'll steal the most useful gear we can find.

Transportion: My dad's Jeep Rubicon outfitted with floodlights on the top. 4-wheel drive, provides decent vision in the dark, a strong winch. One of the most practical cars around.

Location and Housing: I live out in the sticks. We could set up camp in the woods next door (which is a Boy Scout camp, ironically enough). My second choice would be setting up in the Bass Pro Shop I mentioned above, doing our best to zombie-proof it.

Survivors: I'd band together the most capable people I know. I'd like to save my loved ones too, if possible. If someone's bitten... sorry, but you'll have to be put down, and I'm no exception. I'd pull the trigger on myself if necessary.

Past Time: What?