• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Zombie Foxes: Da Bomb like tick-tick

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelFoster

Occasionally enjoys bass >3>
zombie.jpg

Not sure about your species? Be a zombie fox.
Not sure about your sexuality? Cut your dick off and jump off a bridge.

KylieIsACannibal

One time, at basic training...
i used to cut lines on my Suicide Season CD case. And by "used to" I mean "I did last night"

That is all.

Kyle Necronomicon

Not a Person
What if I ain't got wunna dem... Dick thingies I had a friend named dick once. I wouldn't mind cuttin' 'im a bit but why jumping off a bridge afterwards? Way too low I'll jump off a cliff near the ocean and wingsuit down to the waves then parachute onto one with my surfboard then ride that wave all night long

MichaelFoster

What if I ain't got wunna dem... Dick thingies I had a friend named dick once. I wouldn't mind cuttin' 'im a bit but why jumping off a bridge afterwards? Way too low I'll jump off a cliff near the ocean and wingsuit down to the waves then parachute onto one with my surfboard then ride that wave all night long

Yeah, i mean I didn't mention anything about dying. I don't know who wouldve said anything about that. That'd be awesome, though.

But I think the question here is: Who's got the button?

Kyle Necronomicon

Not a Person
I also like buttons but sadly they always leave me for a big button and tell me"I'm sorry but we're just too different" I mean sheesh what's a guy gotta do to play with a button 'round here?

MichaelFoster

I also like buttons but sadly they always leave me for a big button and tell me"I'm sorry but we're just too different" I mean sheesh what's a guy gotta do to play with a button 'round here?

I know. And then you have those buttons that don't stay where they're supposed to. And they're always like that one fat guy trying to get over one damn brick wall like, "I can't do it". But that's button talk and we're talking about an undead version of nature's perfect specimen: they're awesome and like to jump milks.

MichaelFoster

1. "intro"
2. "if my last name was KirkPatrick, I'd probably kill myself."
3. "Rastaphilia"
4. "Rastaphobia"
5. "Did somebody say bomb?"
6. "Outro"

(it's an EP, not to mention a work in progress)

Foxes are cool.
Zombies... are.... stinky but cool.
Zombie foxes.. cute and cool - probably smells like a wet fox.
If I want to jump off a bridge but I am dead?
What if I couldn't chop?
What if the moment I tried to jump off a bridge my friend called me?
What if the moment I took the knife a C4 pack was sent to me over by a flying unicorn in the rainbow colors?

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Zombie fox: Undead slut.

Also mandatory: Posting in a retarded topic.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
There is a lot of retarded threads on the forums lately.

Now how come the mods wont lock retarded threads, but as soon as we get a good debate going somewhere they fucking lock them?

Lol Mods' double standards.

I know...I wish they didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.