• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

ZOMG HIIIII!!!! *pounces* ^^

ZomgPwn

Hey everyone!! You can call me Tala, or whatever other nicknames you can think up, but YOU SHALL NEVER KNOW MY REAL NAME!!!!! O.O It is evil. o.0

I am a raccoon furry. Yes, I do have rabies and steal people's garbage and eat all your cat food. Not really though. Ok, maybe I do have rabies, but it's not contagious, I swear!!... *gnaws on your tail* o.o;;

I like video games, anime, reading, writing, drawing, and lots of other random stuff. I also LOVE fixing computer viruses and stuff. So if your computer gets a virus, just let me know and I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!! And I will be happy to fix it for you. x3

If you cant tell by now, I'm completely crazy. There is a slight chance that you will get used to it eventually. Maybe. And since I have no idea what else to say, I guess I will start lurking and maybe post on a few threads, or maybe start spreading rabies... er... I meant, start spreading my immense amounts of happiness and joy to this community!! ^^;;

{Foxums Prippit}

Young Innocent Friendly Fox
Hi thar!!!!

Welcome to FAF and I hope you enjoy yaself!

I'm a bit mad also! - And if I may say, your name pwns cyborg pirates. o.o

LucidBlaze

Free hugs! ^^
Tala! *Pouncehug*
You've come to stalk me here. :3
*Sells people your real name for cookies* >:3
Welcomes! ^^

LucidBlaze

Free hugs! ^^
Quiet raccoonthing. :3
*Hugs*
You're the one stalking me. D=

Lister22

',',',','Lain',',',','
Herro dare, welcome to the site, enjoy your stay here and i hope to read plenty of your energetic posts....
i have to mention one thing though... personaly fixing viruses ish one thing in this world i hate the most.... to me ish really frustrating.... so ish nice to know we all have some one to turn to for help in that situation...*hands racoonypants some hot coaco*

Art Vulpine

Art Vulpine
Oh great!

Are you new member somewhat related to Sly Cooper?

Oh well...

Welcome to the forums!!!

Sage Fox

Irreverent

Hi! Welcome to FAF!

X

The Monster Under Your Bed
hi and welcome :mrgreen: you sound crazy (in a good way i guess)
i hope you enjoy it here.

HEYA welcome to the forums *slowly hands the racconthingy some pie* runs like crazy yelling na na na na na na... lol im just as nuts once u get to know me but for now cya and enjoy

Hackfox

502 Jump Squad
Oh mah a gawd more fellow georgia furries?!?!?! Oh...well hi welcome to FA x3 *gets rly scared*

wolf_fur

anyone want a hug?
I think every ones crazy in there own way. enjoy yourself

TwilightV

HELL YEAH!!!
Aaagh! *Gets pounced*

Oh, a female raccoon...
Yay!<3

Elite723

Will yiff under pressure
Hi im new and im looking for a mate (im male age 13)

Hackfox

502 Jump Squad
Hi im new and im looking for a mate (im male age 13)

Ok meet me in this dark ally it's in south Atlanta Projects you know right? Well then give me your address...I'll bring candy...No parents or adults just you...and me, say bout' how bigs you neck and how much you weigh?

TwilightV

HELL YEAH!!!
Ok meet me in this dark ally it's in south Atlanta Projects you know right? Well then give me your address...I'll bring candy...No parents or adults just you...and me, say bout' how bigs you neck and how much you weigh?

OHNOEZ! It's Teh Pedo-Bear!