• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

ZOMG HIIIII!!!! *pounces* ^^

Hackfox

502 Jump Squad
Ok no rly...dude STOP ur gonna wind up raped and hanged or shot...and rape is not fun when you bleeding and crying begging for your life...PEOPLE CAN LIE ON THE INTERNET.... (me not rly adult) I can say what ever for instance...

I AM A REAL FOX IM JUST SMART!!!!
I have raped you all in your sleep!!!
Penis is rly edible...

See you dont see me to tell for sure....or my voice..u dont know im im 14 *coughs* or 68...

http://www.atalude.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/pedobear_seal_of_approval.jpg

Last edited:

TwilightV

HELL YEAH!!!
Ok no rly...dude STOP ur gonna wind up raped and hanged or shot...and rape is not fun when you bleeding and crying begging for your life...PEOPLE CAN LIE ON THE INTERNET.... (me not rly adult) I can say what ever for instance...

I AM A REAL FOX IM JUST SMART!!!!
I have raped you all in your sleep!!!
Penis is rly edible...

See you dont see me to tell for sure....or my voice..u dont know im im 14 *coughs* or 68...

Good point, but WRONG place to post it at... The coon may get upset... :(

X

The Monster Under Your Bed
Hi im new and im looking for a mate (im male age 13)

it is dangerous to tell your age on the internet (unless you are like 30 with a few household weapons) i don't give out my age, for safety reasons. and its kind of dumb to go around looking for a bf, gf, mate, etc. on the internet. it doesn't work well, and you cant trust most people.

Hackfox

502 Jump Squad
Like me got MP-5, Chinese sniper in my room, and Pistol all loaded and ready, also moar guns around...I can take a common pedo easy...I would shoot him dead fast as fuck but hey what pedo wants me...and now bak on topic plz...

ZomgPwn

Good point, but WRONG place to post it at... The coon may get upset... :(

I IS UPSET!!!!!!!! *goes to my emo corner and cries, but then gets distracted by a giant mountain of pocky that appears out of nowhere* Ohhhh, pocky ^^ *runs to it and eats it* ^^

it is dangerous to tell your age on the internet (unless you are like 30 with a few household weapons) i don't give out my age, for safety reasons. and its kind of dumb to go around looking for a bf, gf, mate, etc. on the internet. it doesn't work well, and you cant trust most people.

I don't think it's necessarily bad to tell your age, it lets people know who they're talking to a little better, and there could be a lot of people with that age making it more difficult to track them down. But what really bothers me is people who give out their real name, phone numbers, pictures, locations, etc. without hardly knowing the person. And also, it bothers me how they can give out the info without even knowing they give it to them, by posting it on myspace or forums or stuff. And I agree it's stupid to look for a bf or gf over the internet, people can't be trusted. I think unless you know them REALLY well and have some solid proof of their identity, they can't be trusted. o.o
*stops typing before I go on a rant about my bf* o.o;;;

Zomg I actually made a semi-intelligent post while talking on the phone and trying to ignore a migraine!! ITS LIEK A MIRACLE OR SOMETHING!!! O.O

wolf_fur

anyone want a hug?
pocky is the best, that makes you my friend*pounce hug*lick*

edit- oh yay, its my 100 post, that makes you more my friend

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
I'm a little late but hi and welcome to FAF, hope you enjoy it here. Have fun.:)