• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: Zoroark magician, up to $125

~Mori~

Hello there, i'm looking for an artist that can draw my zoroark (Mori) as a popular magician. It can be a poster advert or a shot of her on stage in a full get up.

Her magician get up is a red cape, black on the inside with a large collar.
A stubby black primary and red secondary top hat.
and red star makeup over her left eye.

A bit of backstory for possible reference (Aside from the visual reference). Is that she's a zoroark that uses her power of illusions to entertain, from card tricks to disappearing acts, her best trick being creating a perfect illusionary clone of herself that can mimic her abilities (In both showmanship and combat) strictly visually (If you decide to draw her illusionary self, it should be noted that her illusion has a faint 'energy' coming from her)

Visual ref: www.furaffinity.net: Mori reference by ~Mori~

IdleCanvas

Should be able to provide what you're looking for within your listed budget.
We can discuss the specifics via PM.

Portfolio,
www.artstation.com: Idle Canvas

Anthro Samples,
sta.sh: Anthro Samples

Anime Samples,
sta.sh: Anime Samples

ddcbyxu-76f4cc09-6c3c-482f-b08b-aa73b4ea08d1.png

Email: IdleCanvas@gmail.com
Discord: IdleCanvas#8768

Thanks for your consideration
-IdleCanvas

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
For more commission, check my patreon: LaPonto Art is creating illustration, comic and character profile | Patreon
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.
1552253332.solaris91_info_2.jpg

Some example of my art:
1559035227.solaris91_feeling_blue.jpg
27282515@400-1525887885.jpg
1558707969.solaris91_raffle2.jpg
1544129639.solaris91_bertolda.jpg

pimpartist

Heya! I'm open and would love to do your commission! Below you'll find some examples of my work:

Date With a Drifter Cover HD 900.jpg
Book cover small 1.jpg
emotional piece 1280 1.jpg
Aide de camp crop small.jpg

Here's my price sheet: www.furaffinity.net: Commision info by pimpartist . Your budget should be enough.
To see more of my art you can check out my FA gallery: Artwork Gallery for pimpartist -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
And you can read my TOS here: www.furaffinity.net: Terms of Service -- pimpartist's Journal

If interested, feel free to contact me via a note on FA, a message here or send me an e-mail at thepimpartist@gmail.com, whichever works best!
Thank you!

Last edited:

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out this work.
This is the link of my portfolio in the FA: Raidez FA ( value negotiable )/ Artstation: Raidez
this is my page here in the forum where I ask my clients to write feedbacks.
e6N7zUG.jpg

Owleri

Digital Artist
Hi!
I absolutely adore doing pokemon-themed commissions and I'm currently open, all my info and pricing can be found on my commission trello. The commission type ideal for the kind of image you are looking for would be soft style; from the details given above it would be a soft style fullbody ($45) + one character for the illusion clone ($20) + background scene ($20) which comes out to $85 total.

I look forward to hearing from you and will leave you with an example of the type of image that would match what you are looking for in the style I listed above c:
linkmaster_comm.png

cosmo-cat

AKA cosmonautiks
Hey there! I would love to draw this for you. Zoroark is actually one of my favorite Pokémon :) I offer a variety of digital commissions, and with what you’re thinking it’ll probably be much below your price range. Here’s my commission sheet:
upload_2020-1-18_5-12-19.jpeg

if you’re interested please DM or email me at stellarcutiecat[at]gmail.com. Thanks! :D