• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Smilescream

Options:
#1 ($25) More Toony (would include chest filled out, was WIP)
toony_smiles_by_tundrakay-dcfl0l7.jpg

#2 ($25) Less Toony
toony_but_less_smiles_by_tundrakay-dcfl0ha.jpg

#3 ($50) Fully-Rendered
z_badge_by_tundrakay-dcfe19n.jpg

*Slots Open://
((10 total slots. Only 4 Slots Open for Fully-Rendered, Option 3))
*I'm considering opening more slots, depends on how long it takes me to complete them.
I've never done commissions before.

How it works://

1)
Message me on DA (Tundrakay on DeviantArt) or FA (Userpage of Tundrakay -- Fur Affinity [dot] net) with what option you're interested in. I will need a reference of your character and payment sent to tundrakay@gmail.com via Paypal. Optional: Fav. Colors.

2)
Once I've received confirmed payment from Paypal I will let you know what the time frame for completion will be like based off your slot. (I'm aiming for 2 weeks but since this is my first time accepting commissions I'm not sure how long it will take, I'm going to do my best.) I will send you a sketch. No refunds after payment BUT I can make changes to the sketch/fix any marking errors after colored if any.

Other Information: You can speed up completion for $10. $20 if fully-rendered as it's more detailed and time-consuming.(First in queue) No refunds after payment. Fully-rendered is expected to take longer to complete than the others. No limit comm. per customer. Right now only 10 slots open, 4 slots for fully-rendered.

Thank you~! -^o^- I look forward to my first commissions~! : D
(I'll post them here as I complete them.)

<☆<✯<!!!~Z~!!!>✯>☆>✵