• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

New profile posts

Hello Kitty Kat person! This is your fellow fox and burgerkin here just letting you know that I am purrfectly okay with your spiritual alignment and thinks that makes you an interesting person.

Just keep being you Kitty kat!
Mambi
Mambi
Haha, why thank you ever so! <purrs> Besides, I have to be me...nobody else wants the job, and I got the most experience. LOL
We don't talk often, but I appreciate the like you gave me. It's nice to have support from others in such situations. Have a good week.
Woah! :O
There's a whole party happening in the background no! Nice :3
Reactions: Guifrog
Guifrog
Guifrog
*playfully punches your chest* Heyo!!
This used to be the banner of my music shop. Thought I'd put the new profile header feature to good use since I've closed all comms
Hey.
Miles Marsalis
Miles Marsalis
True. How are you doing?
Zara the Hork-Bajir
Zara the Hork-Bajir
Not too bad, just the lockdown blues like most people. Enjoying a new to me book Rise of the Dragon Star, it continues the summer king series. Has a nice world setting IMO. Also just got a bit of home gym setup, still not really in shape but working on it.
Miles Marsalis
Miles Marsalis
I'll have to look that series up, but hang in there. It sucks that everyone follows the restrictions is basically a prisoner in their own home for much of the time, but it is necessary. Good luck with the workout; keep at it.
I hope everything is going alright over there. I read some reports yesterday about the pandemic there. Stay safe.
Miles Marsalis
Miles Marsalis
That sounds fun, honestly. The closest I came to doing something like that was taking a stroll through the neighborhood parklands and snapping some fall pictures for Fallowfox. The leaves are just starting to brown here.
quoting_mungo
quoting_mungo
I’m lucky that Sweden has legislation that gives us a lot of access to forests etc for non-destructive activities like hiking. There’s also a whole pile of nature preserves in easy driving distance from me. I’d love to be able to bring both cats, but the mutt gets so stressed on cat rides that it wouldn’t be right to put him through that, much as he’d love the forest.
Miles Marsalis
Miles Marsalis
I wish we had more legislation like that here as well as more forested spaces. The nearest camping and hiking grounds here a whiles away, more than conventional walking distance.